Parent reviews for Pixton

Pixton Poster Image

not enough content

i dont like how you cant move the characters or add objects, if im trying to make people in a kayak i should'nt have to pretend they're in a kayak

Pretty great

i think it is really awesome! thx

Started off Annoying

This will be short and simple. I am 18 years old, 90% of things I do I do on my own. How is Pixton about to tell me when I try and sign up for a college project that since Im not 19 I need my parents to allow me to sign up... What? Excuse me? What difference does 18 and 19 make? Literally nothing if you're 19 you're still probably as mature/immature as you were when you were several months or a year (tops) younger. Also, Im a month away from being 19. Sorry Pixton, but Im not using you because you have stupid rules and screw that. Im actually so mad about this and none of y'all probably care but JESUS CHRIST. Im not about to ask my mom and dad for permission, that ended a while ago.

Worth paying for

This is an outstanding site, as someone who joined February 2015. The community is very supportive, there are many users there of all ages and the creation tools are easy to use.