Kid reviews for Pixton

Pixton Poster Image

It was okay at first

So before you could make custom charectars and use backrounds. You only did have one pack so it kinda sucked. BUT NOW YOU CANT EVEN USE ANY BACKROUNDS, OR CAN'T EVEN CREATE CUSTOM CHARECTERS. LIKE PIXTON IS GONNA START LOSEING CUSTOMERS CUZ OF THIS.

Kind of like Prodigy Math, just less annoying.

It's a nice site, I just feel like way too many things cost money. I'm simply trying to make a comic for my ELA class and I can barely access the stuff I need because about 75% of feature in Pixton cost money. Yeah no, I'm not willing to spend money on a site I'll probably never use again.

terrible

This app is extremely greedy they will make you pay to even share your comic with a teacher or friend. You can't even download or print it without buying a subscription. There are so many locked background and poses unless you have bought a subscription. I would say this website is a complete waste of time. I made an entire comic which took me almost a month, and at the end I found out I couldn't even send it to my teacher.

Nice!

I can make so much using Pixton. With Pixton Solo, I’ve got much more then Pixton Edu, though. And it’s got SO MUCH you need to buy. Like A LOT. Other than that, awesome!

Not enough

I would probably be addicted to Pixton but since you have to pay for it then no. I can't pay for it and if I ask my parents they wont pay for it so unless your are in a situation like mine then I would consider you deleting it

Pixton review

This be might be really useful to make comics, but as a teen who uses, it is not a good program, and it makes whoever uses it fustrated. First of all you cannot change a comic panel to a graphic novel. Secondly, you cannot send to back when you are in graphic novel mode, which so inconvenient. Therefore, I truly believe that Pixton should be improved, but changing these traits.

Very cool.

This is an amazing website, it's simple as well! I've been on for a while now and I will admit there is a lot of comics which have sex and violence, but it also has a strong LGBT+ community!

Imaginative website encourages creativity.

This website is really entertaining. Comics are shared among different members in a safe environment. There are age controls and language is filtered. This can be great for educational purposes.

Amazing

It is an amzing website (take it from a girl who has an account) I admit sometimes it has bad language but it is amazing teachers can find their studens and send them homework