Kid reviews for Poki

Poki Poster Image

Lots of fun games for kids.

Lots of variety of games, with very few ads (ofc. safe ads, directed towards children). Lots of games that require creative thinking, teamwork, or even learning about business and money.

10+

I can find anything bad, It has some bad but its not in the poki recommend, its good.

poki

i like to play on it

**WARNING PLEASE READ**

THIS WEBSITE WILL STEAL YOUR PERSONAL INFO!!! Do not trust this "child friendly" website! The ads are FAKE and are malvertisements, this are malware covered like a ad and is DANGEROUS!! The games are copyrighted and laggy and glitchy! Don't trust 5-YEAR-OLD ads! Games are completely inappropriate, such as sex and breaking up! It coaxes children to NOT eat and NOT eat healthy. Please do not trust POKI no matter what! Thank you :3

bad for younger children

This includes swearing in one game and encouraging to eat unhealthy foods such as crisps, fizzy drinks and much more .It also has inappropriate kissing games and weddings breaking up and having babies .It also shows people not covering their private areas and encourages swearing. I would not recommend it for you or your children. Also I searched up a game and it came up with two people in abed kissing. I was shocked. In games some are killing and don't give good messages. One game might encourage suicide or to kill somebody else. It might not be secure.

Great

This website is pretty good. It allowed me to play mobile games on PC. Not sure why it has a bad rating, saying its inappropriate when I saw nothing wrong. Although, after a while the games get boring.