All teen and kid member reviews for Poptropica

Kid, 11 years old March 18, 2011

Great for kids all ages

This is really good. Poptropica was great for me when I was growing up about at 8 or so... Thats because I never heard of it untill then. Poptropica is very fun and has problem solving in it. There is some violence but its only just when they are problem solving.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJosieGrl April 1, 2011

Good site

Fun! There are islands for every skill ability. However, some parts of islands are very frustrating even for me! So, basically, it's great! But, just make sure that you don't get overly frustrated!
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2011
Good website I've tried ti a couple of times btu never really liked it. I perfeeer when you can chat without scripts.
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2010
I love it! But just 1 problem, I was playing mythology island and when I was helping get the drachma for cleaning the graffiti the computer crashed! so every time i talks to the dude with the bucket it acts like he already gave me the drachma!!! so i cant buy the bag of winds!!! please help!
Kid, 10 years old September 13, 2014

My Favourite Game!

I love Poptropica. It is a virtual world where you go to islands to complete quests. Some islands may be scary for young children as I, a nine year old am scared of some islands.
Kid, 10 years old February 10, 2011
Oh, it is toooooo Scary! I couldn't beat any island all because of big spiders and more scary stuff! :(
Kid, 8 years old February 16, 2015

Good.

I think it is good, ResponibleParentOf2, start letting your middle schoool kids on this site, why not let your kids on a fun website called Poptropica?
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2014

Good Learning Source

Kids from elementary school to 6th grade will love Poptropica. It develops the brain and is a great learning website where you travel to different islands and earn medals after you solve the problem on that island. If you are looking for an educational website, Poptropica is the one and you won't have to push your kids to play it, they will like it automatically and get on it by themselves.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmmaReads April 26, 2011

Challenging

I used to be a big fan of this site but became too old for it. Poptropica is fun and challenging from beginning to end. It will get your mind working all the way through. Its a great site for all ages (cartoon spiders, etc are involved however).It's a great site, you should try it out!
Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2011

Love it!

I love this website! However my 7 year old sister thinks it's too hard so I recomend it for kids 8+. Sometimes it has violence like boss fights and has tons of ads. But the membership isn't so bad, non-members can still go on the same Islands and buy the same stuff at the store. It's also educational and you need to use your brain to solve the islands.
Teen, 14 years old Written byClandestine March 15, 2015

Common Sense and Problem Solving

I've been playing this game since its release in 2007. Several islands are released and each with a great plot and mental challenge. Recently(-ish) most things have become available to members only ... Which really sucks... If your child (or you or whoever) has rage quits or anger issues or a lack of patience they may get easily annoyed when unable to complete a task
Kid, 8 years old December 13, 2014
LEARNING

I have an account. i like it

Kid, 11 years old November 1, 2014
LEARNING

Fun game for the little ones

Poptropica is an island-hopping game where you are usually the hero. Usually, your children are playing this game, and they are doing stuff like night-watching a mall, going into space, and helping people in distress. There are a few multiplayer rooms, but the chat and usernames are written for you, so there will be no cyberbullying or inappropriate stuff on this site.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

awesome website

it's so cool all of my friends and family love it! 5 islands cane out already . It has absolutely no violence and or anything about tobbaco or achohol. it has nothing bad in it . Also it's educational, in Time Tangled Island ,It tells you a lot about History, where your destination is. I rate it 5 stars . You should definetly go on this awesome website which is Poptropica.com .
Teen, 17 years old Written bySheldonCoopersFan February 15, 2015

My Review Of Poptropica

This Website is appropriate. It is good for children since there is plentiful dialogue, and it will sharpen their senses of reading. There is mild peril in each island, but no pure violence. There are, however, child-friendly advertisements for products like movies, books, and cereals and snacks. This may lead to children wanting these things, but it is not a concern since it is all appropriate. There are chat rooms, but the text is pre-chosen. You can not type freely in the chat rooms.
Kid, 12 years old October 29, 2014

This is great!

This website is perfect for kids. The only thing is the games could get a little complicated other then that it is a good game and younger kids could get edicted to the game
Teen, 16 years old Written byWyndcaller March 19, 2014

Super fun website!

Poptropica is a great website for kids, pre-teens, and young teens. It has no adult content at all. It does have purchasable content, but the experience is good without it. Overall, I think it is a good safe website. Kids can solve puzzles and finish levels, design their character, and there are some good stories and good morals.
Teen, 13 years old Written byferret lover April 19, 2011

poptropica is awesome!

Poptropica is a very fun website! and when you go in the chat rooms there are prescript messages for you, thats nice because no one can call you a bad name (etc.) i like lots of of the islands on poptropica, because the islands are not to easy but not to hard. p.s. i cant wait until the new island red dragon comes out! p.p.s. when does red dragon island come out?
Kid, 9 years old March 11, 2011

LOVE IT

i have 1 account
Teen, 15 years old Written byAfriasiaabc July 20, 2016
LEARNING

Great for Sneaking Some Education!

I've been playing this game since the fifth grade and have absolutely loved it! Some of the islands are quite hard for younger children, even me! If you or your child get stuck on an island I recommend that you check out the YouTube channel, ThinkNoodles, he has walkthroughs of every available island and his earlier Poptropica videos have little to no commentary, but the commentary in his later videos is fine for children. Some islands, like Reality TV and Poptropolis Games have mini-games that the player must win to complete the island.