Kid reviews for Quizlet

Millions of user-created flash card sets; some can be iffy.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNeelydcross January 16, 2018

Absolutely LOVE IT

I am a high school student and Before I started using quizlet I was failing my English class but now since I have been able to make a study set and study it for as long and however I want I have earned myself an A !!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBetsy0663 May 16, 2017

Great but a few issues.

Quizlet is a really great website for studying for exams and regular tests. Teens really need something like this because it is a huge help. With all of this said, there are some issues. Quizlet says it auto refreshes but I have noticed that if I am working on a study set on one device and then switch to another my stuff doesn't always save and I have to redo 20 things I have already written. The other issue is that Quizlet seems to be down A LOT. I'll have an exam to study for and then when I go to the site, it will be down and stay down for an hour to thirty minutes. It is extremely irritating and I lose quality study time. Even with these flaws, Quizlet is very helpful when it works.

Teen, 17 years old Written byEsouth02 May 16, 2017

GO QUIZLET!

Quizlet is one of my main study tools. I think it is one of the best things ever! However, it always crashes when I am studying for exams. For example right now I am typing this review instead of studying because Quizlet crashed... Other than that Quizlet is by far my favorite study app

Teen, 14 years old Written bytarynsutton02 September 25, 2016

No Pictures!!!

If you want to put a picture to help you study, you have to pay! It is so stupid this is suppose to help you study for school and other things but i hate it how you have to pay to put pictures for a term or answer! I thought quizlet was way better than this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byepicboss258 October 5, 2013

great tool

love it, it's a great way to study or learn a language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat May 7, 2020

It was good until...

i reliized it only gave me a free trial before it said i had to sign up to see the remaining cards!!! They should make it all free right now! Especially during the COVID-19 pandemic!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byellenbryant2022 December 15, 2019

Great

This website has greatly helped with studying for exams and other tests but I would like for there to be a random option where all the flashcards can be out of order and randomized instead of in order of how I made them.
Kid, 12 years old October 11, 2019

doesn't work. ever. period.

The quizlet spell is unteaching kids and should be permanently removed from Quizlet

Kid, 12 years old September 26, 2019

Studying made fun!

I used quizlet in fifth grade and now that I am in middle school, I love studying now because of Quizlet! The real reason is because the games that they have, my favorite is the matching game, and if it were something we need help with, (related to school), I keep Quizlet handy on my school computer, so that I can study all the time. One of the things I don't really like is that if we couldn't figure it out on our own, the wrong and right answers always has to come up, and it's kind of annoying. Hope you like it!

Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2019

Help improve grades

A really good way to improve your grades, there are lots of different games and memorisation techniques. Very good especially for when you’re learning a new language as it has pronunciation. Try to use the app though, instead of the website.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMystic Riolu May 13, 2019

This site can be fun

It's a fine title it could use a bit more work and less ads.

Teen, 14 years old Written byShawn J. March 24, 2019

Great concept, but with some issues

This website is great for studying, but it's best to stick with flashcard sets that you create yourself or that your teacher created. Anyone can create a set, so some content on the website might not be appropriate or accurate. Also, the search feature doesn't really work very well.

Kid, 11 years old October 10, 2018

Quizlet is amazing

Quizlet is an awesome tool.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypokegirl23 March 6, 2018

what about the clubs the people make

it deleted my set for my harry potter fan club. It said that it was interpropuit.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBOBBBadsads March 6, 2018

trash

This website is absolute trash. the quizzes are stupid and rage enducing but they give you answers to school work
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrianna B. September 29, 2017

Some Issues

I think this is a great app, but the website is better. I wish the website had the same stuff as the app. I also wish that my score wasn't posted on the leaderboard for privacy resons. Other than that, a good app/website for kids and adults alike.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymolly24 June 11, 2017

fantastic

This website is a grade saver. It is so much easier to study with and encourages studying so much. I don't know what I would do without it
Teen, 14 years old Written bySummer_Colee May 16, 2017

Whyyyyy!!

The most important week for all southern schools is exam week... everyone in my school specifically depended on it to study. The website said they would come back up in a couple hours. Well, they said you could study Quizlet on your app for Apple and android... WELL you can only study your own and not others.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygamergrl13 May 13, 2017

It's Okay

This website is helpful, it does help me memorize vocabulary and questions for history tests coming up. I also love Quizlet Live. However, this site is very sensitive about answers. If I spell an answer wrong it is immediately incorrect.

Teen, 17 years old Written bykyliepatooty April 6, 2017

AMAZING helpful website

This website is very helpful when I have a test or a quiz in a class. I didn't discover it or need it until high school, and a lot of the answers to assignments for school are on there. You can make a flashcard set, star flashcards you need to study more on, make tests using your flashcards, and even play a memorization game! I highly recommend it over any other flashcard website.