Parent Written byAddisonMom June 9, 2014

Perhaps okay for reading - horrible customer service

Good look communicating with this company! My kiddo was enrolled through school & while she enjoyed the program, I couldn't find a sensible way to communicate with this company :-( After my kiddo was enrolled in ScootPad at school, I immediately began receiving a consistent flow of emails. Surprisingly, there was no way to unsubscribe & I would've never opted-in from my work email (the school did this). Nonetheless, I replied with "unsubscribe" a half dozen times without success. Finally,calling gets you the constant loop of "tell us why you're really calling" with massive effort required to figure out which option will get you to a live person. Not a well supported company!
Parent of a 4 year old Written bykirandipk May 15, 2015

Scootpad sucks .

My experience with Scootpad customer service was totally horrible. Being parents I would like that all parents judge me. I registered my two sons for Scootpad in Nov 2014 on $ 7.99/per kid/per month. After a month I call the customer service to cancel my account but they said I don't have any paid account with them . Now I found in my statements the regular transactions each month for both kids appx. for 8 months. The sucking customer service can't do anything for this situation neither they can reimburse my hard earned money nor they can give me credit for same period. How we build future for our kids and we try to make use of every single penny for them which is for good cause but in this case I trashed simply $15.98 for eight months makes $127.84 in total. I don't think they are doing customer friendly business nor they have any kind notion of building kid's future. Educator's such business is shameful.
Educator and Parent Written byAutumnCrosby November 25, 2014

Terrible Customer Service

As a teacher, I have used this program for two-years. I have never had to contact customer service until now. I was not aware that the program offered a "free upgrade" to my students this year until the upgrade ended. Everyone was very confused, and the kids were very disapointed. In the end, parents got together and chipped in to upgrade the site again. When I upgraded, the selector was in a previous class and upgraded that class in stead of my current class. I immediatly emailed customer service, and two days later had yet to hear a response. I have since spent two weeks trying to get the upgrade transferred to the correct class. I was told by the office on the East Coast that it was not possible. Then, after trying another office I was informed it was going to be taken care of in 24 hours by engineering. A week later, no correspondence and no correction to my account. I have sent a total of 5 emails and made 2 phone calls. I have received a total of 2 responses from the company in two weeks. Horrendous customer no-service! There are many similar classroom programs available to my students. I will not be touting this one as a favorite, nor signing my class up again after this catastrophe.