All parent member reviews for Spark City World

Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written byjwsw August 5, 2010

Absolutely Inappropriate!

After I allowed my 8 year old to sign up to chat on Spark City (I read the parent info and was assured that this was a safe chatting environment), I decided to check out the chatting. I was horrified to learn that their are boys trolling the site (as well as girls looking for trouble). These older kids have found ways around forbidden words and were posting inappropriate and suggestive things! I am absolutely horrified by this activity. Either allgirlarcade/spark city should have chat moderators in every room, or they should shut down the chat capabilities. Pathetic!
Parent of a 8 year old Written byChip Potts April 18, 2010

Inappropraite chatting!

The kids or adults pretending to be kids have found ways around the word restrictions. They have found ways to say inappropriate things. Would be a fun site if you can keep your child from chatting.
Parent Written byMoonlightK10 July 19, 2012

BAD

this is a bad website and it shows bad things that are not for kids
Educator and Parent of a 2, 6, and 8 year old Written byKittycat56 April 4, 2014
LEARNING

Worst than Pixie Hollow and Barbie.

Julia and her friend Laura was scared by a message "Sparks! Agggghh! Is there something better than this?" They quited it and I will never let Mary Anne and Krissy on it.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byjaidely February 3, 2011

i think it should be ages 9 and up to 18

i lov it because there is no violent possitive messages i just lov it
Parent of a 4, 7, and 9 year old Written bybjck July 7, 2010

My kids (4, 7, 9) love it!

They love the characters that they can personalize, the games that they can play and the way they can create their own rooms with everything in it. I have no concerns when they are on it. I also appreciate how they have made it so that numerous words/phrases can't be used in the interaction between kids, and when the kids get creative and think of a new one soon l find that word/phrase vetoed too. They do well keeping on top of that type of thing.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byallgirlarcadequeen January 11, 2010

horrible and not appropiate

i dont like it because people do it together and also they say horrible words and i dont think its appropiiate
Parent of a 11 year old Written byelephantrocker October 18, 2009

heads up

i love it but to let u know sometimes u will find boys on here.