Kid reviews for The-Leaky-Cauldron.org

The-Leaky-Cauldron.org Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

The Leaky Cauldron: #1 Name in Potter

Leaky is yet another amazing resource to rely on to get up to the minute coverage on all things Harry Potter. There are quite a few ads, but once you get past those, there is nothing that is necessarily inappropriate for children. It's a brilliant website I can use for resource.

Awesome!

The Leaky Cauldron is a pretty cool website! It has a bunch of information on Harry Potter, and other users can discuss what they think of the books, etc! You can do activities and talk to other people also! Safety definitely isnt a problem, and the users down swear usually! It's a great website, and I reccomend it to all Harry Potter fans!

BRILLIANT!

It has everything you need to know about harry potter!

Cool For All Harry Potter Lovers!!!!!

It is a very coll site. I got kinda confused though after you register makie sure you go to your e-mail! You get to choose your house your type of wand wood and what is in it and how long it is.There are 3 podcasters who also run the site. Look up podcasts for Harry Potter on Itunes!You can join groups & events. Want a friend i can be your secound because malissa is your first automatically(she is a podcaster and runs the site) my id name on leaky is ~ffecheerleader~
not rated for age