All teen and kid member reviews for Twitter

Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written bytigger100 May 22, 2010
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2010

for all ages exept over 12

Teen, 13 years old Written bySkyJewelDiamond October 18, 2013

Great for teens

As a teen personally I follow a lot of fan accounts - basically accounts which owners like the same celeb as me - and of course the official accounts of the celebs. Wonderful way to connect to people, and the D.M is really good cause you can only D.M people who follows you, but it's quite easy to track someone down though- through hashtags, and if you know the person's likes and whatsoever, you can type something that they like - e.g. popcorn - into the search engine or something like that. You could start with a private account if you're not used to it. Explain to your kids about privacy and safety before letting them use the app.
Kid, 12 years old September 24, 2010
i realy like this site. my mom signed me up so when she was out of town she would not have to keep calling me. she could just send me a D.M on twitter. i also follow my favorite singers, actors/actresses, authors, and tv shows. just watch who your kids are following. its only inaproppriate if you search inappropriate stuff.
Teen, 13 years old Written byparty chick November 28, 2009

awesme things

love it i think all ages should b on twittr
Kid, 10 years old November 12, 2009
i think its cool.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAyden70 February 13, 2010

Its the best.
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2013

Safer Than Facebook

Twitter is a social networking tool but not necessarily anything like Facebook. Twitter is mainly used to publicise businesses or events. With twitter you may post short sentences sometimes including a hashtag. Hashtags circle the main event or the main feeling, such as: Going to the party tonight! #pumped Found my name on a coke bottle! Finally! #shareacoke Retweet if you just watched Doctor Who! #retweet And so on...
Kid, 9 years old June 23, 2013

Why do users behave poorly?

Hello, Twitter is a good website for people who are 13 but you need to be aware because sometimes there is abusive tweets on Twitter, if you find anything innapropriate please block or report the user.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymakayla botley November 5, 2011

exsample

well i dont know i just started but so far its kinda cool im just trying to find out how this works so i can get some friends.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2011

not good, not bad either

there is nothing bad about it, and there is nothing good about it either. you CAN put your tweets on private, so only people you allow see it.
Kid, 11 years old July 21, 2011

Fun

It was really good!! I liked it a lot! I never saw anything bad, though some quizzes I took talked about getting drunk and sex and a litlle profanity maybe?. I wish you could comment on other people's stuff like Facebook- wait can you? It's been so long since I've had a account.
Kid, 8 years old April 18, 2011

better than facebook

well i have to say well many celbs deleted thier account about paparazzis and stuf so i have one so i think its cool.
Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2011
For a year now, I have had my own twitter account, and let me just say, for social interaction, twitter is one of the best sites. It can do everything that Facebook can do (e.g. share photos and other media, links), within a 140-character limit; however, there are some minor issues. Safety. Twitter is like one huge conversation: use an @username to 'mention' someone, and reply to something that person said. What happens is that you can either choose to protect your tweets when you sign up, and control who 'follows' (gets a realtime feed of your tweets) you, or make all your tweets public, so everything that you or your child posts is viewable worldwide to all visitors of the site, even non-members. Safety, however, is only a light issue. If, for example, you are a parent and your child decides to ask for a Twitter account, unless you trust your child and/or he or she is about 13 or older, it would be advisable to protect their tweets. This prevents vulnerabilities for cyber-bullying and/or hacking (password stealing). Bad language and/or sexual themes. Unfortunately for Parents, Twitter does not control what content users post. This means that, unless you monitor your child whilst he/she is using Twitter, they could post anything on there from personal information to revealing photographs (e.g. photos of themselves, friends, or relatives). If your child is not highly skilled with the internet, it could well be the case that they don't have (i.e. Parental Controls on Windows) or don't know how to access photo-sharing capabilities over Twitter. After all, it isn't natively supported; you have to sign up for certain websites such as TwitPic. But I assure you, I have seen swearing and sexual themes in Twitter - although it's common sense, really. All social networks (or at least most) aren't going to control user-generated content. Product placement. Again, user-generated content. People are obviously going to tweet about products, like tweeting, "Wow! I just got my iPad 2 first! Take that @twitteruser109 !" Spam is another thing... I can't count how many of my followers just post spam and advertising constantly. Although, there are pros... Obviously, not all Twitter accounts are going to be bad. Some are actually quite educational! For example, Oxford University have set up a Twitter account with daily quotes from C.S. Lewis. I know a lot of 'fact a day' Twitter accounts. And Twitter is technically classed as a Microblogging service. Here in the UK, a study was conducted to see if blogging could increase the number of 5as (the British equivalent of 'A' grades) in SATs English (SATs are British tests that every eleven year old takes at the end of Year 6 (or 5th Grade in the US)) tests. The results showed that regular blogging increased the 5a numbers by up to 83%. Imagine if your child signed up for Twitter and posted blog posts (using a special online Twitter service that allows you to post tweets bigger than 140-characters). They may become straight-A students doing things they love! And learning from play is the best way to learn. Sources: Speaking from experience. And I am eleven. And my parents did not type this. Oh yeah, and in the UK, we have tests that 15-16 year olds take at the end of school called GCSEs. I am a frequent blogger, and I did a practice GCSE... These are my scores: Reading: B Writing 1: A Writing 2: C Overall: B I prove my point. Twitter is the way.
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 October 4, 2010
Loving Twitter. Team Jacob :D
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2010
Teen, 17 years old Written byPRETTY GURL SWAGG June 14, 2010
Teen, 15 years old Written byashley hampton May 28, 2010
Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2010
i like it but spine world on miniclips is better go! there!