Kid reviews for Webkinz

Webkinz Poster Image

Good

This game is awesome my child play it when he was like 3 or 4 years old

I love Webkinz. but somethings need to be changed

They just want you to spend money. If you don't want your kid begging for pets. Don't allow the game

The perfect game for your child.

Perfect game for children. It's a pretty simple game, you own an pet, you take simple care of the pet such as feeding it, making sure it gets plenty of sleep and helping it's needs. Unlike other online games, you cannot talk to others. I also believe it gives children responsibility. They give you an free pet, but you may also want more pets, which will be unlocked with an code from buying one of their stuffed animals from their shop. Besides that, it's not as easy for your children to spend money without knowing. One last subject that I would like to touch on is that, some of the mini games in Webkinz involve school learning, so this could help your child out even when it comes to school. All in all, this game is an perfect game for your children because of its life building skills, safe playing, overall fun for your child and will keep them engaged for hours, and school practice.

its fine but not the best

i remember when i first started, its fine but still its missing something, it sometimes makes you pay for stuff that isnt even interesting , sad to hear its shutting down

Good For Young Kids, But Lots Of Consumerism

It keeps giving you ads to buy more toys yes, but for little kids this eaches them about how to spend money, and that they need to be consistent to achieve their goals. You get locked out if you don't purchase a plush toy each year which I learned the hard way. Overall good game for a few years, but leave before you turn 9.

Awesome website!

I used to love this website when I was young. Keep in mind that you need to become a, as I call it, "Grey Member", because you get a grey badge. This status unlocks many features and you need to buy a physical pet every year for about $10. Then there's the member feature which requires even more payment. All in all though, it's really fun and great for young ones!

A Big Part of my Childhood

I was always on Webkinz, and I had so many. But I did not understand the concept of buying an extra membership back then, so I had a ton, and I was sad when my membership eventually ran out. You can still do a lot without one, and most kids wouldn't know the difference. I love Webkinz, and I miss it so much.

Great Game But, Wants Money

First of all let me start off by saying that this game is great when it comes to education. You add, subtract, and use money. It's a safe virtual world. But, while most games will have memberships... almost everything costs money. Which is ridiculous. They push you into buying the membership because you are very, very, VERY, limited on the things you can do versus someone with membership. It also can lag sometimes which just adds on to the reasons as to why this isn't a good game. I honestly think that if you have money to spend (not your credit card, your debit card) or you are rich then this is the right game for your little ones.

Perfect for preschoolers and kindergartens; vague and boring for elementary and more.

I used to play this when this came out, but I grew out of it when i first encounter club penguin. I still have a plushie my friend gave me on my 7th birthday, memories :)