All parent member reviews for WeeWorld

Adult Written byAliisoon April 10, 2012

Pure rubbish

This is an exaggeration! Kids 12 and up can enjoy it! Some stuff may be true but it depends on how you use it. Like Facebook--it can be good or bad. I know many young teens and tweens who use Weeworld wisely. Maybe you need to educate better and not exaggerate.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bymommabearx April 19, 2011

Weeworld is a bad website for anyone.

My twelve year old daughter's friends told her to make an account. She did, and didn't tell me at first. About a week and a half later, I was on my laptop when I got an IM from one of her friends. "Go on Weeworld!" it said. Since my daughter wasn't home, I Googled the name of the site and went on the homepage. Her login information was remembered, and I signed in. There was a boy on her page, having what seemed like sex. I clicked on him and various messages from my daughter were sent to him, all of them including intercourse. I went back on her page, and saw my daughter's friend had posted something. "Hey! Does Howe(the boy) f*** good?" I nearly died. Needless to say, she's not allowed on Weeworld anymore.
Adult Written bylindsay478 April 9, 2008

Cute little cartoons masquerading as a child's site

My daughter who is 10 just signed up for this and my 13 year old son is the one to bring the inappropriateness to my attention. I like to pride myself knowing what my kids are up to on the internet. I feel vigalence is key, but in passing you don't notice the hidden problems of this site because it looks similar to the other sites she plays on where you can play dress up and don't interact with others. However, this is really bothering me that 1, when creating your character you can change the boob size (!!!) and 2, mosto f the profiles on there were ppl advertising for a relationship. This is more scary than myspace.
Parent Written byDad Dont Play April 13, 2013

Scarry !

No No and No are you serious ? get a grip ? This is a complete set up ! A playground for sex offenders, bullies and kids that learn how to be even slicker when it comes to doing things they are not supposed too ! I dont even know where to begin with this mess.... My daughter graduated from webkinz to this Weeworld site I watched her play the first couple weeks and it seemed ok...seemed educational and games to play etc. I let this go on for a while infact too long to find out this is a FB for kids and OTHERS. She was acting extra busy and always private with back turned...take note : when I tried to get involved she was smart enough to close out screen and school work had popped up or even a doodle drawing page. " Dad look what I drew you " hearts and what not...things I knew wasnt taking that long to do...besides she doesnt even like to draw. So i surprised her with a shake down and she knew it was coming. As I came in the room she signed out and and closed it out. So I took it into the other room...already knowing what I was going to do..did a history search and didnt see nothing out of the ordinary so I decided to see what she was over dosing on lately. Thing was I had to get the password. So kindly, I said hey let me get this password so I can see what this site is about you been on lately...she froze it took a couple of times to get it out of her...so as I am logging on she is in her room on her CELL phone logged on and erased messages before I could get to it..unbelievable right ?? Finally I called her in the room and she had her phone in her hand...took that and seen she was on the site on her phone, which I will later obtain copies of the records. Futhermore : This site blew me away ! Utterly ridiculous and Bizarre...first the avatar with options to wear underwear and makeup(do you know what ratchet means ?) then the life of virtual sex comes to my eyes...I am boiling at this point I have an 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER PEOPLE ! are you all crazy ?? I clicked on a friend that left a message on her page..of course she erased her reply...got to erase 40 something page replies plus her whole mailbox Back to her friends message board : This random girl wrote on her page words I would never think a kid would even know...I mean I couldnt believe my eyes...the whole enchilda if you know what I mean and it was steps and objects involved in the entire paragraph. Now I am terrified at this point ! I wrote the site and they removed it but now I am requesting to obtain her erased messages Also terrified she may have gave some information that will harm us and our home ! This is just a helping hand of how the great country works ! Parents if you cant sit down with them and watch every move they make on the internet or phone then you better start blocking and FILTERing every move ! Weeworld please help me with this erased information
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Ewww! Gross!

I saw my friend's account on the website and his avatar had breasts and NIPPLES sticking out! I totally agree with ilovecookiez!
Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written bystarrparrent1 November 24, 2011

sex=terrible

the sexual content is REALLY bad. they even like date and kiss on there and pretend to do it. the language is not as bad but the filters aren't that good. my kids cannot go on.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byReviewer564 December 30, 2010

BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally inapropate. It is made for the teens because it shows pictures of teens and there Wee character. never let your child on this web
Adult Written byAlhadi Ahmed ataweel June 8, 2014

I think it is a good way to learn ad who made this email is a thinker and a genious.

I suggest for students and educators to follow this way.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byboosie17 October 30, 2010
Parent Written byMotherOfSeven October 25, 2013

ALL about GANGS and SEX!

WeeWorld is a very inappropriate website. The main message on weeworld are 'Gangs'. The users; Evontsowavy , swaggqueen1452 , Antsback1234 , eyoitzcarolinax33 , artevia , taylorrgangg4lifee , stephanieenicolee , ImAboutToGoHam , xDezmondx , 2BEAST2012 , Addylicious , SwaggaTayTay , have been 'Leading' the gang violence taking over this website. Gangs such as; 'Bloods', 'Crip', 'MS-13', 'GD', 'Taylor Gang' etc. and with this there is a large racist force against white and mexican people that use this website. Although 2BEAST2012 , Antsback1234 , and xDezmondx are mexican and StephanieeNicolee , eyoitzcarolinax33 , and taylorrgangg4lifee are white , they all show a large racist hate against the races. SEXUAL!! This website also has a LARGE focus on sexual content. Users are often 'hooking up' on this website. Theres an option to slightly use your mouse to make your avatar 'Jump' a little on another avatar, looking like sex. 'Blocking' the users i mentioned before, will not help. With them, there are thousands of people who want to be just like them, therefore they do the same things as the users i mentioned above. Often times you would go into one of the 'worlds' and they would be full. Once one avatar leaves, and you luckily get in you see either a large group of avatars in blue, red, or teal. Blue represents the 'Crip' red represents the 'Bloods' and teal represents 'MS-13' they have 'wars' as a real gang would. Arguing, using PROFANE language. my daughter was a good friend with one of the 'gangsters' that i mentioned, and she user her to get alot of information on this website. my daughter told me everything about this website. i watched my daughter attend these 'wars' and they are as bad as letting your child watch two gangs fight, but safe inside of a locked car. They 'recruit' THOUSANDS of people into these gangs. turning innocent people into 'gangsters' and influencing them to join gangs in the real world. i highly do not recommend this website.
Parent Written byshauna3 October 5, 2012

Scary and Sick

I believe there is a very very small amount of positive for this site, if any. It would take a great deal of intent to not get slowly sucked into the wrong group prowling here. After seeing some inappropriate posts on my child's page I made my own avatar. The lure for kids is, it is fun to play games for points to buy clothes to dress up your doll. But the end goal appears to get as many people to 'like your outfit' and 'cuteness' and 'hot' factor. It didn't take very long to stumble on a disgusting subgroup. In the entire site they role-play baby talk, 'date' or try to hook up in party rooms. But for a portion of players, it is sexual role-play and it is very GRAPHIC. Players are open about same sex role-playing which included gang rapes. Very explicit language describing what they were 'feeling' and 'what do you want me to do too you?' The scary part is it has claimed to be a "safe" site for children and with no obvious personal information anywhere, however ANYONE can make a site and pose as a child. There is no accountability by being totally anonymous. Players have learned how to get around the language filters by misspelling foul language or adding letters. (Examples are fuuq for f***. Smexxy for sexy. Smex or sex, etc.) I sent several complaints to the site moderators and received only an automated reply that they would be looking into the complaint. Nothing was ever done to the offenders. I told them to immediately delete my child's account, which they did promptly. It is no longer allowed in our home. Honestly I couldn't find any educational value there. There are much better and safer sites to play or learn on.
Educator and Parent of a 11 and 12 year old Written byBibliomaniac Mom April 9, 2008

Parents Beware

Yet another social networking site that lures kids in by appearing attractive to children with its animated avatars, yet an innocent child can find him or herself caught in a web of inappropriate pressures to be sexual beyond their age. With its lack of filtering, anything goes, and kids can easily lie about their age when registering with the "Must be 18 or older" requirement.
Parent of a 10, 11, and 13 year old Written bysteph25 October 30, 2010

Perfect for tweens, not for people under 10!!!

i love it, and i think that anyone over 10 or 11 should be aloud to go on it! i am 38 years old and i let my 10, 11, and 13 year olds go on... as long as they dont cuss which there not aloud to or they would get kicked of the website! so if i let my kids go on, so should you!
Parent of an infant, 5, 7, and 13 year old Written byGuuudAsianParent February 9, 2015

Very Bad

It will make you poor. It will eat your door. It will show a lot of nudity. There is a lot of violence. Gore be everywhere Vulgar language everywhere. There are strip-clubs People ask exchange meth on this website! A lot of pedophiles here too...
Parent of a 2 year old Written byarzolaperson March 7, 2011

litte prices

i love it
Parent of a 11 year old Written bykimawalker October 13, 2013

Inappropriate advertisement

I was reviewing this site today as my kids seem to not be able to stop playing it. On the home page there were many advertisements, one, on the right rail was for Showtime "Masters of SEX". Site is now banned for our children until they get older.
Adult Written byParent 11234455 July 15, 2010
This is a hotbed for sexual predators posing to be young teens. Sexual content on names and in posts. The website really has no ability to limit access to younger kids (they all can just lie about their age on the create account menu). Kids are too naive to realize the danger these kinds of websites pose for them. Complaining to the company is a joke. They respond with automated emails and never really take any action with regards to parents' concerns. Any company that is afraid to post its Corporate phone number for contact to a real customer service representative should send flags up to all concerned. I would highly recommend to all parents that have young children to make sure they don't have access to this website.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTweens are Tough April 22, 2011

Not enough safety precautions

ANYONE can leave a message or attempt to chat with your child. The avatars are misleading. My child started using it to play games and was quickly contacted by people we didn't know.
Adult Written bySAH N. August 8, 2016

Social Media for Teens

I like the site, but you do have to watch for cyber bullies, as on most social media sites. I've previously found a few adults like myself who visit the site, but there seem to be fewer now. As with any social media, be sure your kids are not sharing personal information. The site does a pretty good job of filtering, but make sure your teen is responsible enough to visit this kind of site.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byShelly B. August 5, 2016

DONT DO IT

I was appalled to find my daughter and her friend playing this game at a sleepover. It is simply not for kids. I came down from my room to the living room where the girls were after hearing giggles and chatter. Was originally just going to tell them to go back to sleep when I noticed they had taken my laptop and were playing this game. The game is just NOT for kids and it's not a good idea to let children play this. They are able to customise their characters in stripper's outfits with caked on makeup and high shoes. The chat in not censored so you've got 'kids' cussing, sexting and bullying each other. Kids can also engage in sexual intercourse and very disturbing phrases. I do believe their are pedophiles playing this game hoping to lure young children in.