All teen and kid member reviews for WeeWorld

Teen, 16 years old Written bymadandmatkeene May 21, 2009

I luv this site and im 14, but it is still something to b cautious about........

i luv this website but u have to b very careful about the chat rooms. ther is no language guard (like on webkinz) so u can type anything! bad words, etc. etc. and its pathetic how many people take advantage of it! people will ask people out, swear, and ask if anyone wants to have sex. and the giving out of personal information is terrible! people are saying how old they are, ther name, even where the live! everything besides the chat rooms is pretty clean tho. the only other thing is they have a few pieces of lenguire in the clothes department, but thats mainly it. i avoid the chat rooms at all costs.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 6, 2011

x_x

I was making an avatar and clicked on a shirt and in 0.1 seconds it flashed my girl avatar with nothing but breats and... NIPPLES! I was so sickened!
Kid, 9 years old December 3, 2013

WARNING WARNING

well I don't know about you but people have sex cuss words and telling where you live and get kidnapped I will say 9 I am a kid and I play it its not very bad they remove the ladies boobies size but the things are going weird is ads when kids click the ads it can lead you to a virus.. and crash your computer there still ladies like acting they had sex with a bra also naked also people following you to force you to date you there some weird site call weeworld frees I think that gets you 99999999999 golds only you gotta do put your username or maybe password WARNING DONT NEVER EVER GO TO A STRANGE SITE YOU GOTTA PUT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD OR TELLING PHONE NUMBERS WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you don't have to go in but make sure you check with your kids when they play weeworld or log in cause kids might lie to there age.. to ( WARNING)
Teen, 13 years old Written byLuvs2Surf December 27, 2009

weird

I tried to do it, and it didnt let me do it! even AFTER i said i was born in 1957, they said i was 2 young!
Teen, 15 years old Written byagentcheesecake March 1, 2011

Bad website for ANYBODY

Weeworld is extremely inappropriate for any age. On weeworld, you can pretty much say or do whatever you want. You can go to different chat rooms and often times see people in the chat rooms having virtual sex, giving out personal contact information,and even ASKING for personal contact information. It can also be very adicting to children. I have a little sister who used to have a weeworld account and spent about six hours a day on the weekends on the website. Eventually my mom made her give it up because this group of people kept on insulting her and the way her avatar looked. Also, many people use extremely profane language because, once again, of weeworld's poor filtering system. Even if your child is a good responsible person, do not let them go on this website. It is not your child you can't trust, it is the other users.
Teen, 16 years old Written byaquacutie111 February 7, 2012

Not appropriate for children under 13.

A lot of changes have gone into weeworld. "Gangs" roam the chat rooms and bully weemees that aren't as high a level as they are. The Famegame is a negative impact on almost everyone on Weeworld except those who win it. Cuss words are appropriate as long as people put ! or @ in between them. Virtual sex is frequent but not as frequent as someone just simply saying "Do you want to go out?" Weeworld is meant to be a website where people can meet and hang out, but.... that's not what has happened. BTW, add me! I'm phpink10.
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2011
I love this game but kids also lie about thier age and have "sex" call other weemees "sexy" and have sexual interactions with other weemees!
Teen, 17 years old Written bySelenaxx3 June 3, 2011

Addicting&Dangerous.

Okay. i have a weeworld, and i do get on it, but honestly, its a bad website and many ways. There are Pervs on the website. Some of the clothes are really revealing, some weemee's will preted to have se'x, and even if they dont do that, there is alot of flirting and naughty things said.you can choose your breast size, you can get hacked, i dont recommend this website for people under 15. and thats even a little young. this website can be dangerous, but it is highly addicting. i have made very close friends on this website, and i have given my number out before. (after they gave me their number first) but still, it was not smart of me. there can be people harrasing you, cussing you out & stuff. but its still fun. if you are going to let your child on here, i recommend cheaking it every day. but dont let him or her know, because they will delete the messages, or anything they think you wont like. i dont recommend to let your child on the website. and thats coming from a girl who has one.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovemesara1998 March 18, 2010

Da best weeworld person

I love weeworld, It is my favorite website, if you make a weeworld add me my weeworld is ilovemesara1998
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustJessixxox April 9, 2008

Whoa...

Well it's a bit inappropriate for kids below 10 and ur supposed to be atlease 13 to join, but kids fake there age when they sign up, and then tell thee real age l8ter on. I like it but I only go on now and then...and they do have 'sex' on there it's gross..
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 12, 2011

BAD!!!

This website is not good for children. When I told my mom about the content on WeeWorld, she made my little sister stop playing, she made me stop too. Women can choose breast size, with a HUGE option. When women switch shirts their nipples are revealed. This website is fun, though. People can cuss, threaten, hack people, several couples are seen giving out phone numbers and real names, people are kidnapped because many love interests are just adult predators. Some people try to sell products, getting gold and green is ridiculously overpriced. This website is bad. Girls can go around in a bra and underwear, and wear inappropriate outfits, and always have cleavage. Breast shape is emphasized in tight T Shirts. Many people pretend to "do it" or "f" or some people plain out say "have s ex". With a simple space, any word or "sex" can be said.
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2009

WOAH.......GR3AT W3BSIT3!!!!:P

Im 11,and just got kicked off this website by my parents bcuz,i go on in the mornings,afterskool,and most of the time on the weekend.i have 2 say,IT IS ADDICTING!!thatz the reason i got kick off.this made me 4get bout my hw or sometimez skip it.it made ALL my grades slip.i have 2 say,my gradez weren't rlly that good b4 but,they rlly fell down.their getting better but,it leading 2 a meeting with ALL my teachers!!it can be some what gross.i've seen lezbos asking 4 s3x on there in the chat area.i hardly ever go in there,bcuz itz alittle boring chating with ppl.i rlly miss the website.BADLY.i've made good friends on there and now their going 2 be wondering y i havent been on.then,i'll have to tell them what happened,and all that junk.honestly,it's not really inapropiate.theirs badder sites out their.the messages can have the words a,hole or other words that in some places aren't thought as "bad words".i've heard some of my rlly good friendz cursing on there,and it has lead them 2 curse at skool or on the phone.i wouldn't recamend it 4 kidz 10 and younger.it's my fav website so i give it 5 stars.
Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2011

I used to go on WeeWorld so much that my Mom was worried that bad things were happing when I was online. People on this website say whatever they want because they found a loop-hole by just typing periods in the middle of letters nothing is blocked. People date on this website sometimes they ask for each others phone numbers or addresses so they can do stuff in the real world. You can chose chest size from small to quite big. People have kids. And you can get bullied too! If you are 1o or older this website is ok but overall this is not a good website for any age.
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2014

Weeworld

Believe it or not I'm 12 and I had a weeworld account since I was 7. My cousin made me an account and believe me I learned a lot in that site. When I was 8 nobody warned me about people sharing info. I was on one day and I made a friend in a chat room and they said she/he wanted to talk to me, but I didn't know she/he meant call me! She/he gave me their phone number and I'd told them I would call them, but luckily I asked my dad first because I wasn't aloud to pick up the house phone without permission. He looked at my computer to report this person but they logged out or something and I never had nothing to do with that stranger again. I made another account about 4 months ago (I got tired of the old one) and I'm very careful on there. A lot of strangers ask me out but I say no because I feel uncomfortable dating a guy online that you never even met! I like weeworld when it's safe and people are friendly and just say "hey!" or something like that! I hate weeworld when people are cursing, talking bout sexual things, and inappropriate stuff. That's why I don't go on that much. I think kids need to be careful on this site.
Kid, 10 years old March 8, 2011

NOOOOO

Ok, first of all, Girls choose breast size, seriously. Any word can be said with underscores, spaces, periods. Sexual things are said and you can name your WeeMee things like "boobs" or "sexygurl". You can see their underwear through half the dresses and shorts. Ads are everywhere. Dating and sexual things go on all the time. Don't join this website unless you're postively sure you want to. Hope this helped! Click_Here
Teen, 15 years old Written byKELSIALEXIS May 16, 2010

I DO NOT APROVE OF THIS WEBSITE

WELL I AM A KID I AM ONLY 13,AND I THINK THE WEBSITE IS OK IF YOU ARE LIKE 14! BUT ALL IT IS ,IS YOU GO AROUN ASKIN PEOPLE HEY BABE YOU SINGLE AND STUFF! SOME PEOPLE GIVE OUT THEIR PHONE NUMBERS AND THEY HAVE SIGNS U CAN PURCHACE THAT SAY PANTS ON THE GROUND , OR SINGLE, OR KISSING BOOTH! THERE IS NO GAMES SO ALL U CAN DO IS TALK ! ALSO U PICK BREAST SIZE AND YOU CAN WALK AROUND IN YOUR BRA AND PANTIES!
Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2011

BAD GAME!

I played this a while back and I was SO addicted. I used to not do homework and only play this. I would wake up at 3 am and play till 6 am. I would dream and think of this 24/7. I spent TONS of money and I would dress inapporiatley. You could have a SPRIPPER POLE in your room! I got hacked once and someone just completely stole ALL my "gems". I cried for hours but got it back. I would have "boyfriends" that were 17 and I truly cared about them! I even gave one of them my instant messaging and they sexted me! (Not pictures just words) I would never recommend this for someone under the age of 17!
Kid, 10 years old January 31, 2010
It a very fun game but, as in educational reasons, i havent had a b yet after playing this game. whats wrong with it? i had like a million A'S A-'S even A+'S. YES THERE IS CURSING AND SOME BEHAVIOR INVOLVING BODIES IN THERE like my friend was on a cloud with one of her friends ( not even her "fake bf") he put his....... in front of her face and he said " too bad u cant hve it" ( good thing is that it does not actually show tht...) and she was "faking like she was tied down in hand cuffs" so yes. They have now offered membership thx to me. I DIDNT ASK FOR THT I ASKED FOR PREPAID CARDS ACTUALLY. today i was also in world and saw young teens talking about "weed" so i actually should vote this 30+ but they dont have it. And plus im turning 11......
Teen, 15 years old Written byashleyjns777 February 23, 2012

This site is dangerous!

I cannot believe this site... Honestly. Members on this site are constantly finding loopholes to curse, share personal information, and even have virtual sex. It is completely disgusting. I quit after a random person came up to me and asked me to strip so they could "lick" me to impress their girl friend. I am completely disgusted at this site. This is not for kids, or teens, or anybody for that matter. There is not enough security, people just give phone numbers, and even adresses away. I witnessed two members giving each other street adresses and saying they would meet up a certain place so they could have sex. DO NOT JOIN THIS SITE OR LET YOUR CHILDREN ON IT! It is dangerous!
Teen, 13 years old Written byXxSoccerFanxX May 26, 2009

Addicting :(

This site is a great site. Its great for meeting new people and just hanging out, ive met some great online people that have become great friends. But it is quite an adiction! ive seen people "quit" and come back a few days later. ive tried to stop playing it but i cant! If u know u wont be on that much or u cant, this isnt a good website. it takes over ur life. Almost anything u want is going to cost money. But overall its a pretty good site, if u can think wisely on it.