Kid reviews for Wizarding World

Wizarding World Poster Image

Awesome Website

This website is worth the time to check out; it really will satisfy any HP fan. I love this website, and 100% worth your time!

Great for Harry Potter Fans!

I agree with Common Sense Media's review.

Nice

This is a good website, nothing bad, just watch out for spoilers. I recommend finishing the series before going on here. You find out your Hogwarts house, your wand, and your Patronus! I'm a Hufflepuff, my wand is Dogwood wood with a Phoenix feather core, 11 3/4 inches and slightly springy flexibility, and my Patronus is a Basset Hound! I made my parents take the quiz, and my mom's a Hufflepuff and my dad's a Ravenclaw. It's a nice website, and has some really fun quizzes.

It’s cute!

I just recently got into Harry Potter for the second time and this app is perfect! I don’t need to sign into Pottermore every two weeks, I’m just in the app! It’s so great that I can finally just enjoy all the Harry Potter activity I’ve been missing out on these last two years.

Perfect for anyone.

I think that pottermore is a exceptional site that will drive potterheads crazy! Personaly, I like this site because it really let's me feel like i'm INSIDE harry potter. There are a few bugs but ill assure you that there trying to get them fixed. They have a few good quizzes but it's mostly information. They do try to lure you to buy 'gold'. The patrous,house,and wand quizzes are good. Overall,this is a very good website for potterheads,

My opinion on the accuracy of the house test

the last time i took the house quiz on the old pottermore website, i got into the house Ravenclaw. But to my dismay, in this new website, my results were GONE and i had to redo the quiz, which was INACCURATE. thus, i STRONGLY ADVICE you to check the coding's accuracy! I truly think this is a bug that you SHOULD fix. If not everyone will be in Hufflepuff.

It's good, but not for little kids.

The getting sorted and getting a wand and everything is fine for kids of all ages. I like all the backround info the site gives, but the problem is that they use the word d**n, and there are quizzes about the hogwarts romances in the books and movies, there's even a post about "classroom crushes". overall, it's a pretty good site for tweens and up.

If you read/like Harry Potter, Pottermore is probably the best HP website on the internet. I can't imagine anyone under seven being interested in it, it's mostly articles and quizzes and stuff, but it's definitely appropriate for all ages.

Not bad, J.K. Rowling!

Everything on the site is appropriate, but younger children may have a hard time understanding the purpose of the online quizzes. There are no blogs or chat rooms, so its completely safe from that perspective. However, they do ask for your email address and they you have to access your mail and approve that. Overall, this is a safe website that doesn't have any particular educational value, but promotes creative thinking and imagination.

Exceptional site stays true to its name; Watch for spoilers.

This fun site carrys on the story of Harry, perfect for those extreme Potterheads, like myself. There are new articles posted daily, more writing by J.K. Rowling and plenty character profiles. Just a warning: If you haven't seen or read all the Harry Potters, beware major spoilers. I also love this site called MyHogwarts, which I would love to review but it's not avalible. Some possible violent imagry in illustrations or reading passages. Obviously, Harry Potter marketing.