Kid reviews for Yoursphere

Kid-only social network promises to block dangerous adults.

Teen, 16 years old Written byPattyKittyGirl July 22, 2019

It was awesome and great to use!

Well from my opinion that i loved to play other games on the site and chat with my friends my age. It was fun back then but it was my life when I was 12. But it wasn't a bad site at all. I just wish that they could put it back on the web.

Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2019

My thoughts

I’m not sure if this would be the same for others, but my link for the website didn’t open up. If anyone has an answer please let me know.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySabi 2000 May 1, 2014
Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2013

Cool, but now for ages 13-17

It's great! I was on Yoursphere before COPPA 2.0 took place. Now it's a community for people 13-17. If the new law hadn't taken place, I think it would still be awesome for kids 8 and up.

Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2013

Might be the next pinterest for kids

This site is safe, appropiate, you have privacy. There is no bad language if so yoursphere instantly and automatically marks it out. And if someone is not your friend on yoursphere they cannot see your profile. You can always cancel your child's account. I found this site to be a mix of pinterest and facebook but, appropiate and safe for kids. There is no negative language only postive, your child can choose to chat, play games, add friends, blog, post photos, or updates, they also can create and join spheres, and earn credits to shop. I personally love it!

Kid, 12 years old March 7, 2013

As long as it......

As long as it keeps our kids safe.

Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2013

Been on for 2 years.

I've been on YourSphere for 2 years now. It's a really nice website.. But people should know about the update. The update, you have to be careful what you put because your profile is visable to other players you haven't added. Also they block some language out which is not even innapropriate! ._. They try to make a face like this: :P And it turns into: ## I mean like WHAT THE HECK! Lol. It's a bully free site and it's mostly for kids 9-16.

Kid, 10 years old October 5, 2012

okay site

It is a good site, but lots of cyber bullying

Teen, 14 years old Written bytrancypants July 28, 2012

-.-

I signed up a week ago. Spent about an hour typing out long and detailed paragraphs for my profile. I was actually quite proud of them. Next week, I come back to copypasta said paragraphs into a Word document so that I could remember them forever, and what do I find?

My IP address was blocked.

Not just my user. My IP address.

Pretty effing tight security you got there, Yoursphere.

Not amused.
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2012

Good Coment

I think that this is a good website for kids under 13.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydestiny cox March 5, 2012

the best chatting website for kids

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2011

Pretty good

I think YourSphere is good for kids 9 and over. The virtual world is okay too but confusing and nobody is ever on it. There are all sorts of "spheres" which are like special groups for people who share the same interests. However younger kids would most likely find it boring because the sphere part has only text mainly

Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2011

j

Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011

I love this channel-i mean site.

This is the best kids social network ever.
Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2011

Awesomeness!!! xD

I love it!! I registered today and I can't get enough!! Haha your kidding me right language isn't a problem? Wrong! I've seen the words cr*p h*ll sl*tty *ss. I thought bad language wasn't allowed?

Kid, 9 years old July 15, 2011

good for kids

Creativity Safe nobody over 18

Kid, 11 years old March 29, 2011

Lurv it!

Really love it here! The only problem is I can't go to the included virtual world, but it is very awesome other than that!

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old March 18, 2011
I love this site my daughters go on it all the time. I feel like they are perfectly face
Kid, 11 years old April 11, 2009