Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for BIGO LIVE - Live Stream

Livestreamer rewards narcissism, has adult content.

Adult Written byHung Hoang October 2, 2019

Not safety in this

They (especially bigo live vietnam) allow and support cheater to stole their customers’ account to swindle money out of users and their team (bigo idols)

Adult Written byJulian W. May 16, 2019
Adult Written byArismunandar April 27, 2019

Adult Written byreneemcconnell March 28, 2019

getting kicked off.

i dont think its any goodthis was my first night on it and i have a message by the community broadcaster kicking me off.i did nothing wrong.they dont even know who i am. please dont waste your time.im going to find a lawyer and sue there going to get shut down and i will have there company.and you all will be fired.
Adult Written byRonky March 27, 2019
Adult Written by03086944122 March 13, 2019
Adult Written byshubhambhatt1212 March 8, 2019

underage problem

plese solveing this problem sir 11plus use bigo sir plese sir i love this app realey i love this app sir plese sir plese
Adult Written byBuntu008 March 1, 2019
Adult Written byhawkeye safeguarders January 24, 2019

Bigo live really need to review there t&c

Bigo live isn't suitable for anyone under 18, my team have monitored this site for over a year now and clearly there not sticking to there own t&c children are allowed to play the inbuilt games and won't be banned for being underage as there policy is no face no ban. we see kids from as young as 8 luckily there banned quickly if there face is in view but its only a live streaming ban, over the last few months we have been told that they are still able to access there inbox messages and have been sent inappropriate messages including nude photos. When we brought this is bigos attention there response was inbox messages are not classed as a violation and no ban on accessing this will be applied. The site also allows bullying and even after reporting there still either not banned or just make new accounts and continue in doing the same.
The app is rated in the apple store as 17 plus but in the google store its PG and this really needs changing as a priority.

Adult Written bykhan choudhury January 22, 2019

very fucking toxic

full of child abuse and dirty disgusting perverted men. mainly from india pakistan and turkey. the majority of women like to show their pussy and ass. i can not believe such at site is still up and running

Adult Written byBon777 January 12, 2019