Parent reviews for Farfaria Storybooks - Library of Children's Books and Read Along With Me Stories

Farfaria Storybooks - Library of Children's Books and Read Along With Me Stories Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

My boys love it!

We have read together so much more since we got this app! My boys ages 2.5 and 5.5 love taking turns choosing books. We use the narrated version a lot, because there are some really awesome, animated narrators. Our favorite book so far has been ‘There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly.”

Great for story time!

My son and I use FarFaria regularly for story time. He loves the checking out the different lands on the map and using the read to me buttons on the books. He is still learning to read so this makes it great for when I can't sit with him. Plus no in-app ads means I know all the content is safe.

Over 750 diverse titles!

For the past two and a half years, my family has been using FarFaria as our primary source of storybooks. FarFaria is a subscription-based app with hundreds of books that are diverse, engaging, and leveled appropriately for children PK through elementary. Having high quality storybooks on a phone or tablet is convenient for parents and fun for kids. My 4-year-old and 6-year-old both love FarFaria.