Parent reviews for Game of War – Fire Age

Game of War – Fire Age Poster Image

Ruining my life, addicted

I’ve been trapped playing this game and it’s 100% a scam. I have tried to quit but have serious withdrawals 100 times worse than any drug medication I have got off. I’ve had around 10 maxed accounts if I had to guess on this game and Machine Zone encourages purchases which result in massive amounts of troops to play. The problem is this is a tactic so when they need money they release insane items in packs that destroy a 10,000$ account in one solo attack when the previous day it was unbeatable by the strongest player and emperor in the game. (This has happened in Mobile Strike as well with me). They know their gaming community is addicted and feed off that addiction and use it as a way to lure in the mentally ill such as myself especially those with gaming disorder as they broadcast their game as “the most addicting”. I never agreed to this games terms of service which it took me 3 years after I started playing too stumble across. They basically say they can get away with everything but murder. For example: if they go out of business when I turn 100 years old they can sue me for anything I have ever said on the game and any player/person that has ever had an account. They share/sell my private information to third parties and other countries, this could explain why I had my identity stolen. As a matter of fact they banned one of my accounts that I spent if I had to guess 10,000$ on because I got my identity stolen. I was accused of being a person I wasn’t who was labeled as talking inappropriately with some players child on the game and was harassed and falsely accused and denied in any alliance worth joining and every one said it’s because I was this person I wasn’t. That went on for over a year, I mailed machine zone around 20 times sent close to 100 screen shots and they did nothing, they actually muted me for a week for sticking up for myself. For over the past year I’ve got in a routine of staying up for over 3 days playing non stop then sleeping 8 hours, I even start to see things that aren’t there with my lack of sleep. Last year I lost 12 jobs because I wanted to just go home and play the game. Their in app rules for the game are half out of date and inaccurate. They made a new dimension to the game called the dragon dimension which is THE GAME REDONE THE EXACT WAY as when it came out in 2013, but they added a dragon. Yes, basically all the exact same scam exact everything. I can safely say this game has ruined my life but I am invested, addicted, and not well. Stay away.

Game of war alters accounts to gain profits

This game is all about money by any means to mz, the people who play here have no lifes and your accounts are modified illegally to try cause you to spend, the game is a cheat, there is no meaning to the game except spending 100$ per pack, when you start its 5$ thats available, then 20$, then only 100$ packs, the items you attained are used up in 10 min after a 100$ pack and you still cant play, you have to spend 30k to 40k to be a half size account in a year, they always upgrade, always lie, there is zero thats 0 customer service. Mz claims to be a technology company, its technology used to cheat and steal money by lying, mz also tried to sue employees for telling truth and gamers, google it

Hear Me Out

Ive been playing since I was 12 and I must say the game is fun the only downside which is why people who actually play the game dont like it is because its a pay to win game. If you dont spend money on this game you will not get anywhere. They trap you with good deal for around $9.99 then $14.99-$19.99 but once you have purchased it once you can't go back. For the rest of the game (if you play it frequently you'll need to buy the $99.99 packs and whats worse is that they update the game almost everyday so if you want to play you basically need to spend $100 a day, $700 dollars a week, $2,800 a month, $33,600 a year. Literally making people sped their income and wasting their lives being addicted to spending money on the game.

Draining Money for useless activity

This game needs USD 100 almost every day to keep you alive. They release 3 to 5 items every day, if you are not updated, your city can be killed easily. There is no skill, planning or strategy required. Game needs only money. Recently the game has technically degraded and the platform is bad. Sexting is another vice in the game. Too many people talking too bad things. It lags very bad and you can't even log in during few hours in a day. so be careful.

Very expensive if you want to play competitive. And a lot of bugs

In the first place it is advertised as a free game. You download it for free, but if you want be able to play it you have to buy the items with real money. In fact it is a big scam that asks the players to buy new features one after another. Thereover it's crashing and has quite a lot of bugs that make it a poor playing experience. The bad customer service doesn't make it better, but relate to the players outdated devices. In summery you will be better off with facebook and a X-box.

GOW isn't a game

Game of war isn't a play to win game. It is a pay to win game! It's like trying to play a board game with 90% of the pieces missing. Or, it's like paying off the judges to win a competition. Most updates are locked or unavailable unless you pull out your credit card. You can't compete in this game unless you spend a ridiculous amount of money. I played this game for over two years and got to a point where I thought I could compete with the rest of the players but then MZ went crazy with locked updates that made this game impossible to play. They totally ruined their own game!

Adds with a chat feature

The server can't keep up, the adds to upsell are constant. You will get a full screen add every time it updates, sales in a "market", sales in a couple corners... Summer sale, gold sale, weekend sale.... it never ends and if they just cut back on the sales pitches you can play a game or chat wit people who are chatting about a game... it is "connecting to chat" far too much. Gets caught in glitches and are other have stated it is a game of waiting.

GOW is disappointing

GOW is a disappointment. They advertise that is free to play. However, it is a lie. If you want to play the game the cost is high. They release new things at least two or three times a week. For anyone to keep up it will cost you more than $300 a month. Beware as you will see this as an avestment... GOW does not see it that way. They don't care for anyone who is just starting the game or spends less than $100 a month. The game lags especially in high traffic times, which has cost several players years of hard work and money. The creators don't care because they do not see it as an investment. They have started creative ideas that could have been fun and included large, medium and smaller players only too drop these ideas to create boring up dates that they can make money on. Several have left the game so there are aboandon cities that clutter the game and they refuse to do anything about them. When you bring up issues you get a generic reply with no solution. I would not recommend this game at this time for someone new to come play

Do not play!

MZ makes excuses about issues with game now that that doesn't work as an excuse they are blaming devices and operating systems. These issues cost you money because of lag screen freeze and getting kicked. The roll out so much you can't keep up this game sucks and I've played it for at least 3 years and I finally had it.

Don't do it.

This game is only free to those who don't want to be competitive. So run.. don't walk in the other direction. And take your wallet with you! MZ is money hungry.