Kid reviews for Game of War – Fire Age

Game of War – Fire Age Poster Image

Oh boy...

What happened to this game? I can tell you the whole story. It used to be a fun little game that could be played without spending (too much) money, but over time it became more and more pay to win until it got to this point where only rich mama's boys play it. Would no longer recommend. Would've a few years ago. There is some violence and questionable character design too.

I loved it back when I played it, but I hear that nowadays it's collapsed

OK, I first this time, want to tell you what I think. So, anyhow, I loved this game. It defined all of those "build-a-city" games, and it was simply brilliant. I couldn't help but fall in love with the gameplay. I wish I could recommend it, though, from what I heard, the game has fallen apart. Back in its golden age, it was a beloved game. From what I heard, the developers just began to get way too greedy and started adding in a ton of in-app purchases. I think I also heard some good content was removed and it became a much more "buy-to-win" game, as well as a much more simpler one. Now, it's just the ruins of a once proud mobile game. So I can't recommend it. That's why I give it 3 stars instead of 4. Now, onto the parental stuff. Violence? It definitely has war aspects to it. You can't see any of it, though you can select soldiers for your military, including catapults, archers, heroes, and others. The violence itself is quite bare. Sex? Not present. Language? No. Drugs and drinking? I think there might be some aspect involved, but it wouldn't be very major. Safety and privacy concerns? I can't be sure. I think so. This game is a fantasy "build-a-city" genre game. Back in its golden age, it was great, though it's fallen to pieces nowadays unfortunately. Too bad it has. If only the developers didn't add all that consumerism to it.

Horrible, boring game is LOADED with consumerism

Game of War: Fire Age is an absolutely horrible game that is “free”. It actually isn’t because I’m Order to progress fast you need to spend money. There may be language, and there is tame violence. Overall, Game of War: Fire Age is one everyone should stay away from because there are better games like this out there (an example is Clash of Clans).

USERS UNDER 12 SHOULDN'T PLAY

Playing this game,I've noticed a bit of sex and violence. The point is to destroy the other castles and empires and build up yours. There might be a bit of language to. There are TONS and TONS of in app purchases. In one click you can spend $100.00. So don't add your credit card orlet young kids play.