Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for King of Thieves

Fun take on dungeon raids with flaws, chat, and purchases.

Adult Written byEmily W. May 20, 2017

The videos they encourage kids to watch for free keys are awful!

My son pointed out to me that an ad has show up for him multiple times when you watch videos for free keys that is inappropriate. I watched it and I was shocked. Anime characters with HUGE chests barely covered up and also bending over to show close ups of their backsides. This app is rated 9 plus. My son did no age verification to say he was over 13. Truly awful!

Parent Written byIsabel D. July 10, 2017

Doesn't allow users to stop. Purposely addictive.

There is no such thing as coming to a good stopping place in King of Thieves, or pressing pause. If you leave in the middle of your session all your work since the last achievement (a robbery no less, so the player is playing at being a criminal) is lost. This means that when a parent asks a child to stop, the urgency of refusing to stop is extreme and the anger and tears at being forced to lose ten minutes or thirty minutes of work, possibly the whole session wasted, come out of nowhere, creating temper tantrums where there were none before. For this reason, because you can't just stop and pick it up again later without losing significant amounts of spent effort, I have deleted the game from our tablet and will not allow my children to play it again. King of Thieves has ruined our sweet little boy and turned him into a raging, screaming, door slamming, sobbing addict. It is truly terrifying.

Privacy & Safety