All teen and kid member reviews for Subway Surfers

Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2013

Go, Subway Surfers! :-)

This is a fun game for all ages! There's not really any violence, but you're spray painting on a train illegally. You can connect to Game Center, but that's optional. You are jumping on trains, avoiding obstacles, and having fun!
Kid, 8 years old June 27, 2013

Subway Sufers

This game is very fun! It is very similar to temple run. There are very cool things such as surf boards and jet packs.You really got to get this game!
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Really fun!!!

It's a great game! But however, the game constantly wants you to connect to Facebook. It every once in a while glitches.
Kid, 11 years old October 19, 2014

Ummm

One of the girl character wears a dress that shows her chest, and some other female characters wear crop tops that also show their chest. I think it's inappropriate because of this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMatthew_Charland March 25, 2015

A Kids Game?.. Really?..

I do not think this is game should be for kids. When you start up the game there is a female character dressed inappropriately, once it loads you will be shown spray painting a wall, and when you press play a guard will chase after you and you see how long you can last. The game's bright colors make light of breaking rules. This game may have been made for kids but I think it conveys a bad message. The game also has many ads, and some of them show inappropriate things in them. The game also has many things that ask for real life money for in-game things. I personally will keep enjoying Subway Surfers but I don't the message is good for kids 8 and under.
Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2014

Characters

I love this app. But recently I saw the outfits on some of the people. They are a little showy and might make kids think its ok to put on outfits like that. Please consider when buying.
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2013

Great!!

Great game! I know TODDLERS who play this and it doesn't scare them!
Kid, 12 years old May 22, 2013

No educational avalue, but really fun!

Mindless-fun. I don't Care, I love it! It really is a knock off temple run. I've seen 3 year olds do better then I can.
Kid, 10 years old September 7, 2013

Surfin' on the Subway

Subway Surfer is about a boy on the train tracks. He tags "Subway Surfer"on one of the train cars and the sheriff comes after him. You can collect jetpacks, pogo-sticks and more as the boy as you run from the sheriff.
Kid, 6 years old April 10, 2014

My Review of Subway Surfer

Subway Surfer is the best video game ever because you can switch characters. You can run or surf or get power-ups. Star means run fast! This means fly for 5 seconds and jet pack means fly for 1 minute. Did you know that there are mystery boxes? If you get one, there is a surprise in it, like 1 fresh stereo, 500 times closer to unlock Fresh! It's better than Angry Birds because in Angry Birds you have to shoot birds at pigs. There are lots of characters like Mason, Ninja, Trixy, Jake and Spike. And different villains come with different scenes. To jump, swipe up on phone! To duck, swipe down on phone! To turn left, swipe left on phone. And to turn right, swipe right on phone! I give it 100,000,000,000 stars!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPassionforWriting42 April 5, 2016

Meh

It's not all it's cracked up to be. It annoys me how the girls wear revealing crop tops and one of them twerks blatantly! Not appropriate, and I don't know why some people don't see this. Tricky wears a crop top that shows cleavage and her underwear is showing, clear as day. Really? A lot of disappointing racial stereotypes as well. The game itself is fine.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 18, 2014

really one of the best games on android

Contains nothing serious material for little kids you just crash into things no blood is shown.
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2013

Great

a great fun addictive game for kids and up.
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2016

Fun game for all ages!

This is a fun game my 6 year old brother likes this game and it's very harmless just some cartoon violence like getting hit by a train or tackled.
Teen, 17 years old Written byfatsss June 28, 2016

HORRIFIC!

in my opinion I think subway surfers is full of sex scenes when the old man pulls the kid behind and sometimes it comes behind the camera screen,im afraid this will influence children to rape and harm other kids around them,ihope you understand,thank you xx
Teen, 17 years old Written bysamsmith_aussie April 25, 2016

I am also playing "The Mascoteers" following game - required single tap to unlock level

The best part of their strategies is - they wont offer you free video unless 3 games are played or 60 seconds crossed. Coin video and bunch of free coins are offered during game play. Takes 1/2 hours to unlock level and progress to next https://www.themascoteers.com/ Game 1. 360 Degree [ top chart] 2. Dropple 3. Swiperoo 4. Vanish 5. Block the Ball 6. Stairway [ unique ] Let me know guys how you are going with these time killing single TAP game Sam
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2016

This is an addicting game

This game is really fun. I dont want to be to serious but the reason i rated this 12+ is because the game is about breaking the law. If your children understand whats wrong and right go ahead.
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2015

Great Game

Subway surfers is a endless runner game where you can unlock characters, open mystery boxes, and have lots of fun. The game is not violent at all. All that happens is you crash into a wall or train and the security guard catch's you. As for the example setting, it really doesn't matter. The game is not realistic at all, and your son or daughter isn't going to be the best board tricks in the world, or dodging trains that are going pretty darn fast. Overall, the #1 game on the app store!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenbeach2 October 6, 2015

Awesome game.

I love playing this game. I play this game all the time. You get to choose your own character and it does not need internet either. I think lots of people will love this game. And even adults will like it too!
Kid, 11 years old September 11, 2015

Great parkour game filled with stereotypes about hoodlums who Free run.

there is plenty of stereotyping about hoodlum children who run the train tracks. they also in the main menu are seen tagging the train wall. there is also so many stereotypes about the black guy funky who carries around a boom-box and has a box cut!!! there is some language when u play in multiplayer and people say F*** and S***! there is cartoonish violence including being hit by trains with no blood at all. which is amazingly okay for this game since so many games with blood effects. this game is rated 10+ i rate this game T-teen cartoon violence strong language and some extreme stunts