Kid reviews for Subway Surfers

Bright, entertaining take on endless-runner genre.

Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2013

Go, Subway Surfers! :-)

This is a fun game for all ages! There's not really any violence, but you're spray painting on a train illegally. You can connect to Game Center, but that's optional. You are jumping on trains, avoiding obstacles, and having fun!
Teen, 17 years old Written byJusticeSB January 26, 2017

Inappropriate Add popups

Recently there have been many inappropriate adds poping up in this game. When adds like these pop up you have no controle over it, you see it. One of these adds showed a completely naked woman covered in chocolate with her nipple clearly showing. Another was a promotion for a game centered around teen sex and such. You saw breasts and disturbing storyline in the add. I think something really needs to be done about these adds considering the large number of young children who play this game.

Kid, 11 years old October 19, 2014

Ummm

One of the girl character wears a dress that shows her chest, and some other female characters wear crop tops that also show their chest. I think it's inappropriate because of this.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPassionforWriting42 April 5, 2016

Meh

It's not all it's cracked up to be. It annoys me how the girls wear revealing crop tops and one of them twerks blatantly! Not appropriate, and I don't know why some people don't see this. Tricky wears a crop top that shows cleavage and her underwear is showing, clear as day. Really? A lot of disappointing racial stereotypes as well. The game itself is fine.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMatthew_Charland March 25, 2015

A Kids Game?.. Really?..

I do not think this is game should be for kids. When you start up the game there is a female character dressed inappropriately, once it loads you will be shown spray painting a wall, and when you press play a guard will chase after you and you see how long you can last. The game's bright colors make light of breaking rules. This game may have been made for kids but I think it conveys a bad message.
The game also has many ads, and some of them show inappropriate things in them. The game also has many things that ask for real life money for in-game things.
I personally will keep enjoying Subway Surfers but I don't the message is good for kids 8 and under.

Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2014

Characters

I love this app. But recently I saw the outfits on some of the people. They are a little showy and might make kids think its ok to put on outfits like that. Please consider when buying.

Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2020

Highly Addicting, But a Little Inappropriate

Some reviews said that it was inappropriate because the girl characters had crop-tops and dresses that showed their chests. I don't agree with this--for most of the game you are looking at the back of the character, and you are likely to see girls like that in real life.

I think it is inappropriate because you are vandalizing trains and running from the police. There is also a lot of being run over by trains, but there is no blood. So in my opinion, the vandalizing and running away from the cop is the main reason why it is inappropriate. However, it is easy to play and is very fun, and the vandalizing is very vague. For younger players, they may not even understand why you are being chased by the police.

Also, other reviewers were saying that they were seeing inappropriate ad popups on Subway Surfers. If you play it on the website or the app, there may be violent ads, but if you play Subway Surfers on Poki.com, there are no ads other than ads for other games on their website.

Kid, 10 years old May 30, 2020

Subway Surfers Review

I first played this game when I was 5. Because the only controls are literally up, down, left, right. A monkey could play it. But to the point of the game. The point is to collect coins with which you can buy upgrades. You also collect points when you run certain distances. And finally, you can collect letters to make words and collect coins when you make words. And now, to the ads. I can’t judge these because I have a cheat guide. When you play Subway Surfers remember to turn off your wifi and tada, no ads! Excellent game for kids (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 Stars).

Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2020

NOT SAFE FOR LITTLE ONES

anytime when i play the game adds keep coming up and there are too bad for younger ones

Teen, 15 years old Written bymoney king February 1, 2020
Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2020

This game is very fun.

I think this is the best family-friendly game out there. It’s fun, it doesn’t have violence and it’s free! The only problem is because it can get VERY addicting but apart from that, but its easy to play and fun!

Kid, 9 years old January 11, 2020

subway surfers

There's no violence and.It's a really fun game and the music that the
game plays is cute.It doesn't have blood,weapons.If you want to play
the game you should definitly play it.

Kid, 10 years old January 7, 2020

Subway Surfers

I love the game and it barely has violence and its so fun.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJoaquin Guerrero December 9, 2019

Parents u r so over sensitive

So from some reviews on here they say the game is bad because of ads that's not the game making the ads that's just a random ad from the internet also someone said the goal of the game is to graffiti as many trains as possible that is not true the only part of this game that has to do with graffiti is the facts that it's kinda a like theme if that's what u want to call it and if there is anything bad about it I guess it's that u r running from the police and u have to see how far u can run without being caught but I've been playing subway surfers for like 6 years now and when I played it as a younger kid I just thought in my head that it's just like the cartoons and the game hasn't taught me to graffiti or to run from cops im just a normal dude now (srry for the novel I just thought I should educate some people if u know what I mean)

Teen, 14 years old Written bySHADOWvampire December 1, 2019

Ehh

So this app is fun but there is one thing. You are running because you committed a crime and the police are after you. I don't think children should be thinking graffiti and running away from the police are a good thing. This game 's fun but I suggest parents see for themselves before their kids dom

Teen, 14 years old Written byCHR2004 March 30, 2019

Subway surfers review

This should have been rated E not E10+ there's no reason for E10+ and it's just a free app. for kids and there's no violence like csm said and kids 6 and up should know how to play kids 5 and up maynot quite know how to play yet and im 14 years old and i still play this i think it's for kids and adults the end

Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2018

Really good

Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2018

adore

when I used to have an ipad, I played this game every single day. I had a big obsession with it. its really fun, good for the kids, (like for me, because im a kid), and I even things adults will enjoy it. its a whole lot of fun, you get to do all sorts of fun things.

Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2018

Great game

There is vandalism because the whole plot of the game is that you are running away from a police officer because you were spray painting a boxcar.

Kid, 9 years old January 5, 2018

Best game!

Best game ever! This game would work BEST on a 4 year old or a your kid who wont come over for a bath. Give this game an A+

Privacy & Safety