Parent of a 1, 7, and 9 year old Written byAbu Safwan February 11, 2014

ANYONE DIZZY?!?

Now don't get me wrong. This game is very exciting, addictive, and seems fun. But has anyone else noticed how dizzy you can get from playing the game for a good period of time? And being that it is so addictive, then I think this is how it becomes so much more dangerous, because of the amount of time that you wind up focusing your eyes on a screen that is moving at HYPER SPEED. Of course the kids are not going to say, "Hey this is making me dizzy." Plus they are wired differently so they would likely not notice it as much as an adult. But it's definitely there in a significant way....that is, until we've become used to it. And what does it take to become used to it? This would require our eyes and brains to make adjustments---another way to put it is that re-wiring would have to occur. I can't be the only one to notice that we've gotten so used to games that they're becoming more extreme (this one by way of speed), and we don't even notice it!!! Doesn't anyone else remember all the issues they used to have over in places like Japan, because their kids would watch cartoons, and play games that were set in Hyper motion??? They were having kids suffering from seizures due to it left and right! I would go on longer, but I fear that you might think I'm getting too wordy, but even though the game is fun & addictive (which is usually not good) I hope you'll consider my point for the sake of our youngest generation!!!
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy April 15, 2013

*whistles* This is even better than the 1st Temple Run app.

I love Temple Run 2. It is better than the first game. More places to run and everything. If they ever make a 3rd Temple Run app, I bet it will outdo Temple Run AND Temple Run 2.
Parent Written bytreat02 August 23, 2013

What a GREAT follow up!

Great follow up! The game is great; in fact I prefer the design they use on this one then I do the first one. The violence is the same in the other game, again, no blood, but things are implied. The new game includes a tunnel, a skinny bridge, and the normal setting. This is very fun, I enjoyed playing the new one! I was very excited.
Adult Written byJEDI micah April 13, 2013

Looks like Angry Birds has some competition!

Temple Run 2 has more places to run, better graphics, and running from one giant simian monkey, unlike the original. Fans of the app that started it all should definitely have this addicting sequel on their smartphone or tablet, PRONTO!!!
Parent Written byPakistanPEGI December 19, 2014