Parent and Kid Reviews on

VSCO Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 6 kid reviews

Sort by:

Great app to edit photos, see creators, and let the world see!

The only reason I checked off s*x, swearing, violence, and drinking is because anything can be posted on the app. I love the app to edit my photos and share to the world. The only inappropriate thing about it is that some people post inappropriate things, but same with Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, etc. The most inappropriate thing I've seen on the app is cursing, which in my opinion isn't that bad. You occasionally see a wine glass or two, nothing that serious. As long as you are responsible with what you post and who you follow, it's a great app!

totally fine and fun

the only issue that people think is the feed with inappropriate photos of to much skin BUT as long as you arent following older people it’s totally fine me myself have inly looked at my feed once or twise and it was just my friends posting selfie’s i use it for photo editing and positive energy!!

Great, but watch out

Okay, I personally love this app, but there’s 1 major thing that parents might want to watch out for. When you have an account, you can post pictures to the community on the app, but there’s no like count, and people can’t comment. The community is based off of people who like to take photos, not post pictures of themselves for likes. I’ve never seen inappropriate photos. It’s an environment for creativity and sharing, not similar to Instagram or Snapchat at all.

Should be okay!

It's fine for middle school teens

Pretty safe and fun!

This app is a good way to share fun pictures of yourself and friends or pictures that you find interesting. I have gotten many crafty ideas for hangouts, rooms, and outfits from this. You also can’t comment and can decide who follows you. If there is an account you do not recognize, you can block them from seeing your content and you can follow your friends and family.

Age Appropriate.

It’s a new fun way to make fun content to show your friends. No likes or comments so it’s not a competition.