Parent reviews for WEBTOON - Find Yours

Diverse but mature collection of user-created comics.

Adult Written bySlightlyoddpotato_ July 26, 2020

Fabulous little app, but it depends on your kids

A bit of background info- I love webtoons and have for quite a few years. A couple months ago my kid saw it on the App Store and asked if she could download it lol.
Stories on here can be inspiring, funny, and full of good role models but as with any other app there is also nsfw and disturbing content. Just check what your child’s doing and you’ll be fine.
I try to give mine a bit of leeway with what she reads, but some stuff on here might not be suitable for sensitive of younger kids.

Adult Written byMelRobbins July 22, 2020

Just watch your kids

This is a good fun app for people to share and enjoy comics, it is free and while there are in app purchases these only apply if you want to read ahead of public releases (up to 3 only on a few)

Like anything online you need to watch your kids, most mature comics will be labelled as such.

For an easy look there is an all ages category

There is also Webtoon originals, not all of these are kid friendly but as these are the creators promoted by webtoon they will make sure the comics are labelled correctly.

Adult Written byPineappletree January 25, 2020

Super fun, but some are inappropriate

Really a fun way to read comics, but n out for children. I really love reading them really nice. Just because is isn’t for kids doesn’t mean it is isn’t bad. There is a comic for everyone

Adult Written byJanette N. August 14, 2019

For teens mostly

Webtoon is not for young children. It's an app where artist can upload their own comics. But some of these comics contain more mature themes like violence and suicide. Usually if a comic is for a mature audience, it gets marked as mature. But some slip through the cracks. However, there is a lot of enjoyable, SFW comics. The comedy genre is a good example of this. There's a wide variety of comics, but this app isn't for young kids.

Adult Written byAshton Blood June 18, 2019

Looking for something more appropriate?

This app is definitely not for children. It is definitely an app for young adults many of the stories have violent or sexual themes. If you are looking for an app with comics that dont have those themes the app Web comics is similar but has more appropriate themes for 10yrs+ children.

Adult Written byexantuate March 6, 2019

Full of hidden mature themes

Caught my nine year old reading a comic from there. Contained profanities and violence right away starting on chapter 2 of this highly rated comic. Not recommended. There are light comics, but also easy to navigate to other ones.

Adult Written byGayUWU November 4, 2018

Not Appropriate for my Son

This app is NOT okay!! I let my 5 year old son on the website, thinking it was okay, which I was proved wrong about! There is smut, drinking, smoking, and inappropriate content. You SHOULD NOT allow your kids to be on this app, unless they are 18+.