Parent and Kid Reviews on

Yubo Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 17 parent reviews

Sort by:

Don’t download. Fake reviews.

All these reviews you see, is written by yubos fake accounts, the app is terrible. They will take your money, and then ban your account when you done nothing wrong. The app is filled with pedos and fake accounts, who will try to get you in their trap. Their support system is broken. You can write to them many times, and they won’t respond to you. They make fake reviews on websites like these, to get a better reputation, because they know everyone hates them.
2 people found this helpful.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

Do NOT DOWNLOAD. They literally are a waste of time. Kids are committing suicide over this app and everything. They ban you for literally everything. I showed my belly button and was banned for 4 hours. I was already verified, went to make another account it banned me for 24 hours and made me RE VERIFY WHAT THE HELL. this app is the biggest joke. They get you for every little thing, they do nothing to help the bullying except ban people for showing their shoulders. This app is horrific.
1 person found this helpful.

Dangerous Site for Kids and Teens

We are usually pretty conscientious about what apps we allow my daughter to download to her phone (we use the parental approval controls through Apple) but this one slipped through in a chaotic moment. We were told by my 14 year old daughter that it was to talk to her friends online, but in reality it's a tween/teen dating app where kids peruse profiles of other "kids" (or potentially adults posing as kids) who live in their area and swipe left or right if they like what they see. Then they connect via SnapChat, and it doesn't take much imagination to guess that it has the potential to quickly get very inappropriate and very scary. Fortunately we were tipped off early by another parent that our daughter was using this app and we were able to intervene early, but honestly it did not take long at all for her to be oversharing with strangers online. VERY frightening stuff. DO NOT let your kids use this app, and based upon our experience, it's a good idea to delete SnapChat while you are at it.

1 person found this helpful.

Through all the weird donny yutes I met my beautiful man and we’re perfect together slayyy be together longer then this app exists anywhoo Yh icl this app ain’t for kids ✌️

Don't get yubo

I don't like yubo anymore I just deleted it I feel for the decent girls on this app I really do but I met some very horrible girls on this app that I've come across they were very self entitled and they have no respect for others so I've had it with this app not going back

Honestly this is app is good, it has some bugs

Honestly I used a fake name of this review just cause. But honestly parents and children, this app made it possible for me to find my girlfriend / future wife. I am only 18 years old, going to college soon and this app made it possible. I found the love of my life on this app. I probably would have never met her if it wasn't for this app. I give thanks to Yubo app everyday for this amazing person. Yes it has all types of crazy stuff on it but that's the world you know.

App with safety for kids

This App is great to socialise and have fun through livestreams. Since it's real time, you have to be cautious, but the developers seemed to have put in place safety alerts if teens don't respect the rules.

All depends on trust

Very easy to use app! Great for teenagers who want to find an easier way to make friends online. Despite previous reviews about “stranger danger” or older adults contacting their kids, there are precautions that can one can take. After talking to my oldest daughter, I found that the only way for people to contact your teenager is if they accept friend requests based off of pictures on that profile. There is also an age range you can set to make sure your child is not able to talk to older adults or younger kids. With that information and the trust I have with my daughter, I allowed her to get this app, as long as she showed me that age range before hand. Overall it can be a very fun and easy way for your child to make friends online who have similar interests.

Stranger Danger

This is essentially a dating app for kids. My 13-year-old daughter was able to contact older men who were asking her for her phone number and explicit pictures. Never let your child use this app!

Mental Health issues ABOUND!

My 14 yr old adopted daughter who suffers from PTSD met other mentally ill kids on this website. Now she is suffering new mental health symptoms and has had suicidal episodes. It's not safe. you don't know who your child is dealing with, how old they really are or their mental health profile.