Parent reviews for Yubo

Yubo Poster Image

Don’t download. Fake reviews.

All these reviews you see, is written by yubos fake accounts, the app is terrible. They will take your money, and then ban your account when you done nothing wrong. The app is filled with pedos and fake accounts, who will try to get you in their trap. Their support system is broken. You can write to them many times, and they won’t respond to you. They make fake reviews on websites like these, to get a better reputation, because they know everyone hates them.
1 person found this helpful.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

Do NOT DOWNLOAD. They literally are a waste of time. Kids are committing suicide over this app and everything. They ban you for literally everything. I showed my belly button and was banned for 4 hours. I was already verified, went to make another account it banned me for 24 hours and made me RE VERIFY WHAT THE HELL. this app is the biggest joke. They get you for every little thing, they do nothing to help the bullying except ban people for showing their shoulders. This app is horrific.

Honestly this is app is good, it has some bugs

Honestly I used a fake name of this review just cause. But honestly parents and children, this app made it possible for me to find my girlfriend / future wife. I am only 18 years old, going to college soon and this app made it possible. I found the love of my life on this app. I probably would have never met her if it wasn't for this app. I give thanks to Yubo app everyday for this amazing person. Yes it has all types of crazy stuff on it but that's the world you know.

App with safety for kids

This App is great to socialise and have fun through livestreams. Since it's real time, you have to be cautious, but the developers seemed to have put in place safety alerts if teens don't respect the rules.

All depends on trust

Very easy to use app! Great for teenagers who want to find an easier way to make friends online. Despite previous reviews about “stranger danger” or older adults contacting their kids, there are precautions that can one can take. After talking to my oldest daughter, I found that the only way for people to contact your teenager is if they accept friend requests based off of pictures on that profile. There is also an age range you can set to make sure your child is not able to talk to older adults or younger kids. With that information and the trust I have with my daughter, I allowed her to get this app, as long as she showed me that age range before hand. Overall it can be a very fun and easy way for your child to make friends online who have similar interests.

Stranger Danger

This is essentially a dating app for kids. My 13-year-old daughter was able to contact older men who were asking her for her phone number and explicit pictures. Never let your child use this app!

Mental Health issues ABOUND!

My 14 yr old adopted daughter who suffers from PTSD met other mentally ill kids on this website. Now she is suffering new mental health symptoms and has had suicidal episodes. It's not safe. you don't know who your child is dealing with, how old they really are or their mental health profile.

Great for kids

My daughter is homeschooled and has trouble making friends. She has yubo and it helps her meet people and be social. Thank you Yubo!

Its about how yall trust your kids

Really there are always people that will be looking for ways to get thing they want no matter the cost. You have to trust your kid/kids to do the right thing it is better for them to learn now than in the adult world were much worse could happen. I am a kid and use social media such as instagram and YoBo however I have never done anything to harm another student such as naked selfies and other inappropriate comment. And you wont be able to protect your sons or daughters forever so dont hold like you can never let go if they make a mistake just help them through it be there friend not their dictator or tyrant. And seriously my parents are pretty laxed with what i do they can check my phone at any time and have app restrictions but they dont restrict my social media so i dont do anything bad so just have a little faith in your children and be there for them if they fall not be there to help and then punish them because thats exactly why we dont like talking to our parents.