Kid reviews for Zombie Highway

Sideswiping, fast-paced, and bloody action-horror game.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 13 years old Written byzombieassassin December 19, 2010

Timekiller is actually pretty cool, just different from most zombie games.

Its great, but it isnt exactly hardcore. Its good for a small trip in the car or a quick game while your standing in line, not for a 2-Hour marathon, if you know what I mean. Anyway, if you want a full review, wait for someone else to post, cause im just gonna sum up my concerns. First, the violence. I mean, if it has "Zombie" in the title, you know it wont be about peace and love, but this is one of the cleaner zombie games. All your doing is slamming the stupid things into derbis and shooting the stronger ones, and yes, there is a spray of blood, but its not splatterd everywhere, like in most other zombie games. So, my point is, don't go and download it for your 5-YO, but its pretty much OK for any other age as long as your kid can handle zombies and minimal blood.

Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2015

Zombie Highway

This App Store Game is violent characters shoot zombies blood is visible despite being gory it's pretty brief characters can also kill zombies by hitting them against rocks and road signs however all aftermath Is brief and it's hard to pause the game to see details however the weaponry including handguns and machine guns make this best for young teens. You can buy things in the game with REAL MONEY but you have to write in your password which makes it obvious.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written byDrayoc December 8, 2011

A little bit of brief blood

A fun and challenging game, there is blood but it's very brief and not that realistic.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCigano12 August 1, 2016

Violent, addictive, exciting, intense and quite possibly the best zombie game for mobile devices.

This is a really great game. The goal is to survive on an island ... with zombies! The violence is minimal, but there is still spurting blood, as you are killing zombies, (and the game does involve guns, although there is a no weapons mode) and the zombies are trying to crash and or turn over your car. This game is probably okay for 12+. It's addictive.

Ease of Play
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2013

One of a kind

This action packed game is great for preteens. Though there is lots of violence, mature kids can take it. This is one of a kind
Kid, 8 years old November 26, 2011

AWESOME GAME

I think it is 8 and up because it's not like kids are gonna go out buy a shotgun hijack a car and kill zombies, DUH!