A lot or a little?
The parents' guide to what's in this movie.
What parents need to know
- Parents say
- Kids say
What's the story?
Is it any good?
Talk to your kids about ...
- Why is Samantha so interested in sex without love? Parents, talk to your teens about your own values regarding sex and relationships.
- How much have these characters opened up to life? To what degree were they hurt? Does this movie make you want to be closed off and protected, like Samantha or hopeful like Rusty?
- Does Stuck in Love make you want to become a writer? What are the struggles versus the rewards?
- In theaters: July 5, 2013
- On DVD or streaming: October 8, 2013
- Cast: Greg Kinnear, Lily Collins, Nat Wolff
- Director: Josh Boone
- Studio: Millennium Entertainment
- Genre: Drama
- Run time: 97 minutes
- MPAA rating: R
- MPAA explanation: language, teen drug and alcohol use, and some sexual content
- Last updated: September 20, 2019
For kids who love dramas
Our editors recommend
Top advice and articles
Common Sense Media's unbiased ratings are created by expert reviewers and aren't influenced by the product's creators or by any of our funders, affiliates, or partners.
Streaming options powered by JustWatch