Kid reviews for Dance Moms

Dance Moms Poster Image

Pathetic Abby Lee hosts a show? NEVER sign me up!

All I'm gonna say here is, don't watch this show. Abby Lee is about the worst role model ever! I think that's it, I didn't watch a lot of the show, but Abby Lee should be arrested!

1 person found this helpful.
This show is problematic as hell but, I recommended ages 10+ cuz of the cussing and violence. I also saw emotional abuse from Abby towards her dancers and the moms fight ALL THE TIME! So yea, 10+ should be good.

I love dance moms a lot! I think 10 year olds should be able to watch this without a problem. There's just so much swearing in EVERY episode, and some episodes are violent, but I love the drama. Maybe even 8 or 9 year olds can watch it with parental supervision.

I think it’s Ok for kids

I love dance moms but it can get intense and I don’t think kids under 10 11 or 12 should get exposed to stuff like this which swearing hard times crying drinking/ drugs I think 12+ is good that’s just my opinion
I feel that Abby Lee is extremely harsh, selfish, and just rude . I personally do not like watching the show because it makes me mad how she always has attitude. there is no reason to make anybody feel like they are “just another number”. I *very much dislike* her.
This show is just fine for me. Good dancers and dances on this show though. After season 5, I felt that this show broke.

Great Show

The show is really good and entertaining if you are like bored and want to just listen to all the gossip. I enjoy it because there is always something going on.

amazing

its so good if you can handle some bad words then it fine