All teen and kid member reviews for Animal Jam

Kid, 11 years old October 28, 2014

My AJ story

Well most people may not even bother reading this comment because, yes, I am only 11. But I have something to say here. Animal Jam (AJ) is NOT good for kids. Here's why: When I was 9 my BFF Callie said that she was allowed to join a game called Animal Jam and it was all about animals! I personally are not interested in animals as much as some people, but I was willing to give it a go. I started playing AJ about a year later when my mom said I was old enough ( I was 10 then ). So I made my account last year ( 2013 ). The username was GatorGal999. When I first logged into AJ for the very first time, I was really surprised. You see, when you have just started if another person clicks on you, it says your username is New Jammer. Anyway, I went to Jamaa Township, (the main room in AJ) and said "Hello everybody!" Just trying to be friendly and fit in in the game. But then this tiger girl Snowflake Smartysun came and said, "Eww... it's a New Jammer!!!" When she said that everyone started doing the 'Sick' emotion. At that I was very taken back and sad. I got off computer feeling very lonely. A couple of weeks later I was no longer a 'New Jammer' and felt kinda at home in the game. I knew exactly where everything was and I had 56 friends. Then that day came. I was sitting in this little room 'The Pillow Room' which is just a quiet little room were some people, a lot of bunnies, go to be 'adopted' which is basically where you lie down and say "Please adopt me." So I was just sitting there and then I saw a nice looking person who said she 'needed a kid'. So I lay down and said that I needed to be adopted. The next thing I know a boy wolf came up and said "oh your cute I will adopt you". So I was real happy and I went to his 'den' (house). Then suddenly everything changed. The boy wolf took all of his 'clothes' off and made his body color a slight tan so it was basically skin color. Just so you know I was only 10 and didn't know what sex was. Then the wolf said, "babe go like me". So I did. See, I thought he was just playing a cool game. Then this guy tells me to lie down on his 'bed'. I did that too, using the 'Actions' button. Then he started to jump on me with the actions button and say "babe do you feel that thick cook all up in you?!" I didn't know what a 'cook' was when he said it in that term so I just said, "Yes, that's very nice.". So we kept doing that for a couple of minutes. But then my mom walked past. She passed by just normally and then she stopped and turned to look at me and the computer. She said to me "Allina?! What on earth are you doing?!" I just looked at her and said, "Playing Animal Jam,". She then told me sharply to get off the computer and go to my room. So I did just that. That night I heard her talking to my big sisters, Ally and April, in her room about what I had done. I was real confused cuz I dinxtdn't know what it was I had done so wrong. The next morning all of my sisters, April, Ally, Aliza and Alice came and spoke to me alone and then my mom came and hugged me and gave me 'The Talk'. When she did I felt angry, sad and confused about what had happened. Angry cuz I was mad at what that boy had done to me, sad because I had listened to him and confused about what my mom had told me. So that's my AJ story. And remember people, never trust a person you meet over the internet.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhillash April 17, 2011

gooooooooooooooooooooooooood

love it
Teen, 15 years old Written byTopReviewer1000 April 9, 2015

Promotes sexual behavior, Unmoderated chat, AND drug use (READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT ANIMAL JAM)

I've been playing the virtual game "Animal jam" since it released. Nowadays kids call it the beta days but i just refer to it as the testing stage of the game. (Basically the beta :) ) Back in 2010, the game was alright. I invited most of my friends to play the game, and we all had a nice time. Now we've moved on to wizard101, but since the game still leaves a mark in my childhood, i decided to leave a review telling future new comers EXACTLY about this game. In 2013 people began doing mating. When it first began it didn't really know about it until i caught one of my buddies doing it in his den. People piled up to see him make love to some other wolf. I honestly didn't say anything. Back then i didn't even realize it was mating until they started saying "rubs duck" "comes all over" "socks duck" "lock vag" I knew how inappropriate it was, so i did what AJHQ, told us to do block and report. But apparently to the other kids who also play animal jam it doesn't do much. If you report someone for something, they don't get warnings or suspensions. The player can continue carefree because people don't believe reporting someone actually affects them. In 2014 when it began calming down i spent more time on animal jam. Then mating and bars came in. Late at midnight there were bars in animal jam. Where you would go to someones den and see a girl on a dancing on a table, with a tiki pole on the table. Then they would sell alcohol, beer, vodka, etc. I was shocked. I stayed off animal more and began leaning toward school work. Rarely i would go on, but the day i went back in 2014, i saw someone actually curse in animal jam. I went into a "famous" person's den and someone had literally said "FUCK YOU ANIMAL JAM" (It's not the direct quote but if you want to see for yourselves go look on Blazer Tooth's channel for the video about cursing on animal jam) And no, it lasted only for a day but the mating got worse. People were allowed to say the names of private parts while mating. Animal jam wasn't under moderation at the time. But unfortunately i still played. Day after day i work on my finals for school but in my free time i played animal jam. I would go to the forest and RP(roleplay) i began to frequently do this day after day until it got a little too violet. People began spamming the chat with gory messages. Like "rips head off and blood goes everywhere nm" "puts sword through heart" "tears head off with sword" "tears head off with chainsaw nn" Then people typically got into fights because of this. On animal jam "killing someone in one move" is considered PowerPlaying. So people would curse at each other and argue afterwards. But in animal jam there is arguing in general tbh. Every server you go to, there is someone tricking someone from their items, (scamming) or there are people arguing. Now about money. I understand all websites need money to stay on the internet. And i am pretty sure animal jam doesn't ask for too much money. Animal jam is one of the games that don't ask for too much money too often. Some people on the game actually enjoy being a non member. But people began feeling mad because of the diamond shop. But the diamond shop honestly is just a reason for kids to buy their stuff. Right? Money in exchange for special advantages and cooler things to buy on the game. Now about learning, the game shows videos of adults teaching kids about animals. Sometimes the kids get to ask the adults questions that they have about animals. If they're lucky they will answer with a video. But barley anyone on animal jam watches the videos or submit questions. It's considered boring. And honestly it is. But i know a couple of people who actually watch videos and learn on animal jam. But its extremely rare. Now last, safety. On animal jam kids accounts can get violated or trespassed. And the things that they earned (like clothing or furniture items) will be off of their account. Depending on the person the hacker (the person that takes the items) will give some stuff back, but most of the time people don't even know who took their items. Plus animal jam, the game itself has been hacked many times. For 3 years straight they've been hacked. Even an adult hacked animal jam and violated tons of kids accounts. I think this game is very disappointing. And i believe that some people shouldn't even bother joining it. But overall its an OK game. But i do not recommend it for 6-9. If you're 10 or above you can handle the mating, the cursing, the drugs, the violence, and the violating. Besides that if you're planning on joining this game, just reread this over and decided if this game is REALLY worth playing.
Teen, 16 years old Written byfantasy_faerie January 24, 2011

Very educational game, perfect for kids interested in nature

CONCERNS Violence: Not an issue. Sex: Not an issue. Some players might do inappropriate things, but that can happen on any game with non-limited chat. Language: Not an issue. Like all other games, some players might use inappropriate language but most of it is filtered. Consumerism: Animal Jam advertises National Geographic, the creators of Animal Jam. You can also buy a paid membership. Drinking/Drugs/Smoking: Not an issue. HIGHLIGHTS Educational: Animal Jam teaches players about animals and plants, thus making it very educational. Positive Messages: Animal Jam encourages players to love nature. Safety: Due to lack of interest in logging into other people's accounts, safety issues rarely happen in Animal Jam. Easy to Use: Some games might require more than basic skill. Other than that, very easy to use.
Kid, 11 years old March 28, 2011

a safe and fun great game. however...

I flatout love the game go on it everyday. positives:great safe online game to interact with friends educational and fun. negatives: some messages like crap get past the filters and some swears get through them too by censoring some letters and some animals pretend to have sex by going to their dens lying on the bed and having one jump on the other while the other lies down.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2014

THE WORSE AND MOST INAPPROPRIATE GAME EVER! PLS READ THIS!

THIS GAME IS HORRIBLE. First, Jammers turn the pillow room into a ADOPTION CENTER!Second, THERE ARE CLANS AND HAVE A LOT OF VIOLENCE!!! Jammers kill each other and say stuff like "Kicks and kills ____ no nothing" etc. Third, They make the drinks served at restaurants and the dinner party into BEERS AND DRUGS!!!!!!!! I used to be a member when this game was so friendly and nobody swear and bully people but now this game is RUINED! FOURTH, (THIS IS THE WORST ONE) JAMMERS HAVE SEX IN THEIR DENS (HOUSE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALSO DO IT IN THE PILLOW ROOM (WHICH IS TURNED INTO A ADOPTION CENTER NOW) AND TURN THEIR COLOUR INTO THE SKIN COLOUR THEN JUMP ON EACH OTHER AND LYING ON EACH OTHER SAYING INAPPROPRIATE STUFF! Fifth, There are scammers and hackers and jammers SWEAR!!! They say like "face you!, your a batch!" etc. There are also ADULTS pretending to be KIDS on it and hack jammers! Even though im just a kid, but I know that this isnt right! PLS DONT LET YOUR CHILD PLAY IT CAUSE IT IS THE WORST GAME EVER!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2013

Sex, Drinks, violence, and swearing. Terrible.

Animal Jam WAS a safe site, but It isn't anymore... People can hack into other people's accounts, Jammers can sleep on other jammers or jump on one that is sleeping on a bed, there are strip clubs, adults pretend to be kids online, (aka online predators) swear words get in the filters and their new names are phoc, bull ship, cropload, and many more... Then people pretend that the food and drinks that animal jam serves into wine and drugs, and sickos turned the buddy room (the pillow room) into a "adoption center." Lastly, for the violence, they might kill eachother or say 'eats alive or kicks or punches no nothing.' Terrible! Its horrifying knowing that It was cute once but its not anymore.. Its kind of like the movie Pet Cematary. So sad.
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2011

It's Not The Best (anymore)

Yes, it's very educational, and I learned a lot on there, but my friend said some random guy came up to her and said, "I know we did it last night." I don't even want to get back on there!! It's just sad how a cute and educational site can TRANSFORM into a horrible thing.
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2011

LOVE IT!

I'm 11 but this is awesome! Parents let your kids sign up for this you wont regret it! Theyll learn about the environment in a fun way!
Kid, 11 years old May 3, 2011

More more matured audiances

I have an account on Animal Jam and its pretty fun!You collect gems and you can by stuff and trade if you want!And if a player is being mean,you can report them!Some problems though.People on their say "If you want to be my boyfriend come to my den" and they are kinda dating their secretly on the internet,but I think its only pretend.A really BAD issue is that theirs scammers.Some players tell you to keep clicking on a pillow and the trading icon appears and the Yes button is on the left and the No button is on the right.The pillow is usually at the left part of the den which makes the trading icon in the middle of the screen and when you click accidentaly on the Yes button you just traded your most rare/expensive item for something useless.It's like Ebay:You buy something from a country out of the United States (or wherever you live) and you give them money but they don't give you the item.To avoid scamming in Animal Jam,hold the mouse button you walk with and walk around the pillow and when the trading icon appears keep holding your mouse button and it automatically presses No.My account name is Naruto1216.Talk to me if you have any further needs for Animal Jam!
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2014

It was fine at first, but then-

Yes, this review is written by a someone whom is not even a teenager yet. But please, I have some things I'd like you to know before you even type in Animal Jam's URL. First of all, this game is EXTREMELY addictive. When I first began playing Animal Jam, I was fine. I doubt if I spent any more than an hour or two on it. But more recently, I've noticed how terrifically well it pulls you in. I have, and this is rather difficult to admit, but I've been spending five or more hours DAILY "playing" Animal Jam. Why I put quotation marks around the word "playing", is because I don't actually PLAY the game anymore. All I really do is wander around the rather tiny world, hoping that something interesting will happen. And this is my experience with the incredible this game possesses of drawing you in and keeping you on until 11:00pm or past: when I finished school every day (by the way, I was homeschooled online, so I had easy and immediate access to AJ), I would sit in my chair, wondering what to do. Of course, the idea that I could get on Animal Jam would always seem to pop into my mind. Yet, somehow, (and believe me, this is actually real) suddenly after that thought, I felt quite, quite queasy and unhappy. But of course, I somehow always found myself later, playing Animal Jam. Now I will proceed to share some of the disturbing and nauseating content that met my eyes while playing this game. I have, and please do remember that I am under thirteen years of age, seen such a quantity of sexual actions, violence, swearing, and scamming, as I have never before come close to on any other games that I have ever played or watched. Let me just say that I hope I NEVER again see what I saw or read what I read on this "safe and educational" site ever again in my life. And I'm sorry, AJHQ, I know you're trying hard, but I'm afraid it's not quite enough. You see, there has been COUNTLESS times before, in which I've seen other "jammers" say things like the following: "Want to be my boy/girl?" "My den if you want to be my boy/girl!" "Do you like me?" "Come to my den if you want to be my boy/girl!" or "Come to my den if you like me!!!" It's absolutely nauseating. It's disgusting. And it's COMPLETELY inappropriate for children! In fact, this supposedly "kid friendly" game actually has hearts floating above your head, broken-heart, and, get this, love-eyed smileys, that ANYONE can do. And lastly, membership. About as soon asI began this game, I realized that non-members only get to use about 1/4 of the game. So, like so many other poor jammers out there, I bought it. Let me just say that with nearly all MMOs, you always seem to feel like, if you get more of this, it'll be super awesome, super fun, and you'll be satisfied. WRONG!!! This, and almost all MMOs, are focused around materialism. Unfortunate, isn't it? And, as I forgot to add earlier, THE SCAMMING. The amount of scamming in this game is so absolutely abundant, that I can't even list all the ridiculous ways other "players" try to rob you of your rare and valuable items. Anyway, thank you very much for reading this review, and PLEASE, as a favor to me, you, and your child/children, PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM PLAY ANIMAL JAM. Sorry, AJHQ.
Kid, 10 years old August 11, 2011

Fun, 2 years ago

Well when i first started animaljam what can i say, It was really fun! And nonmembers got as much privleges as memers do But now its just dissapointing There are mean jammers who are mean and jealous of members. And there are sadly strp clubs. My biggest issue are that animals with a lot of rares scam and are mean to the rareless one even had the nerve to report a jammer for bothering them. Its really sad what happend to animaljam i think people need to moniter animaljam 24/7 And ban all the Bad jammers. If your really protective of you or your child i do not recomemd it. One more thing, Bullying. Is a huge issuse it lead me into tears for real Hope this helps! thaliagrace4
Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2015

Not for little kids!!!

Animal Jam is a fun site, don't get me wrong. The only problem? Everything else. First of all, parents, you might get tricked into letting your 7-8 year old play this game because it says "National Geographic KIDS" practically everywhere, but guess what? Animal Jam is NOT part of National Geographic! Sure, there are educational points, such as the "Temple of Trivia" trivia minigame you can play with other users, but truth is, if you buy a membership for your child to give them more access to the game, you're NOT giving your money to Nat. Geo! Second, Animal Jam may look like a nice, safe, fun place for your kids, but truthfully, it's just full of sickos, adults and cyberbullies wanting to make your kid's "life" in that game miserable. Believe it or not, there is SCAMMING. Yes. Scamming. In a kid's game. Not real money though. Pixels, in the game, that your kid can even get addicted to. Yes, Animal Jam's staff does not promote scamming AT ALL, but they do, sort of. There are normal items in the game, and then there are "rare" items which are different versions of the original item. These, and "beta" items (items not able to be obtained in the game anymore without trading your items) are the main target of scamming. How do Animal Jam's creators promote this? Think about it. They MADE the stupid items. (and the item trading system)Ok, next subject. Third, there is WAY too much sex and violence in this game. Yes I am only ten years old, how do I know about sex? Well, I already knew about it so I don't really care. Anyway, "Jammers" pretend to "mate" their characters, with phrases like "sticks it in" "breathes heavy" You get the picture. Sometimes you can even find a strip club in the game with players dancing on tables with a TIKI TORCH item in the middle of it. Reccomendation: Have "the talk" with your kid before letting them play this game! Fourth. Okay, so the whole thing says, like, "24-7 chat moderation all day long!", right? Well, that's not true at all. Of course if you say something like the f-word, you get suspended from the game for a day or two, but players can also say things like "you beach" or "WHAT A FEMALE DOG!!!" or "dam..." or "fauc" or any other loophole they can find. Yeah, I doubt you want your kid exposed to that. Fifth (and final) subject: Violence. So, this is one of the weaker arguments, but your child can engage in "roleplay" where players usually "fight" against each other and say stuff like "rips head off nn (no nothing)" or "claws eyes out and eats them" "tears off his leg no miss" YEAH, NO. Even though this violence is not everywhere, ALL players can play "Adventures" where users fight a dark force known as the "phantoms" by trapping them and using "boomseeds" (mini bombs that look like seeds) to destroy them. Apparently, these dark creatures were created by the goddess of the Animal Jam world's tears after her husband died. Disturbing much? The reason I say 12 and up should play this game is because most 12-year-olds already have had "the talk" and are probably more mature and can deal with the ups and downs of this game easier. Thank you for reading.
Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2013

Not Safe anymore

Its all too much violence! There's also too much jammers saying "If you like me, come to my den." Its too mature for kids under 10! There are also too many bullies transforming this site into a cyberbullying paradise. There are even jammers mating to that they can try to make a baby, and too many jammers that are fibbers. (What I mean about that is that there are too many adults on this site pretending to be kids!) Luckily, the bullying will end permanently on this site when It closes down on the 19th. It may be sad for you, but its for the best. I'm kordella and Smiley889. Talk to me on either site If you have complaints to support my rating!
Kid, 9 years old November 19, 2011

Good

This site is the best site I've ever seen, with a lots of educational facts and positive messages. Players can do what they feel.
Kid, 10 years old September 13, 2011

Sorta good, sorta baaad..........

I like animal jam! It can be inappropriate for kids because people can scam, do "it" with you, swear, and it seems like EVERYTHING is member. Stuff like that. BUT! You can report and block people so, yeah. I go on it with my friends. I like it but some younger kids might not wanna go on it.
Kid, 9 years old January 31, 2016

Mating, Cursing, Arguing, Bullying, Alchol.

So I was on Animal Jam hanging out with my buddies. We were chatting with each other and hanging out in Jamaa Township. Then 2 wolves appeared and they walked to the bridge. The girl wolf layed down, then the other wolf jumped on her. I was so grossed out, me and my buddies went to my den. We were so grossed out. This other day I was in Crystal Sands in Aldan. This jammer with free chat was saying "flock you" Which I obviously know what the person is saying. I went to Serpeia forest and I saw wolves, bunnies, deer laying down on the grass, using a red pattern to make them look bloody/dead. Then some other wolf was saying "Puts sword into heart" Which I thought was way too inappropriate for kids. On the weekend at midnight there was some arctic wolf dancing and saying "BAR MY DEN!" I entered the den. I saw this big table, and other people were sitting down and saying "drinks bear" And I saw 5 sturdy tables with tiki torches on them, with arctic wolves in this bikini-like outfit dancing on the tables. The other part is peoples accounts getting hacked and losing all their stuff. One time my buddy (penguins47600), Got hacked and lost all her stuff and she was really rare. Then the next day my other friend got hacked. Then the next day ANOTHER one of my friends got hacked. I think Animal Jam is Unsafe for kids because all this hacking. I am also hearing this rumor about the "Mighty Squad" And "Wretched Jungle" That hack people that are coming back March 1st, 2016. I am really disappointed that AJHQ doesn't moderate the game and just lets jammers do this kind of stuff. Ugh.
Teen, 16 years old Written byWhisp January 1, 2013

With a Little Help From Your Friends

Very fun atmosphere which provides lots of opportunity for kids to learn. The learning aspect can be easily avoided however, as a warning. It does give a very fun social aspect and allows kids young and old to interact in a safe environment. Though I'd be considered fairly old for the game I've found many teens, such as myself, simply love the graphics and simple fun that can be found in Jamaa. Younger kids may find it hard to find their ways into the social groups of Animal Jam, but once you make solid friends it's easy to make your way in the game. It's based less on adventure and more on socializing and learning, so to play long term you need to enjoy the social aspects. I've found scamming a big issue, but once a child is aware of this tricking they are easily able to avoid it. I've found fan based websites and blogs helpful in avoiding being scammed with new items (ones that have come to stores recently). The most popular appears to be the Animal Jam Spirit Blog, run by a jammer named Snowyclaw, who posts new items and news from Jamaa daily as a way to help others. It seems fairly safe and made with the goal to help, so I'd suggest players of all ages to check it out. Overall a fun game for all ages! Social interaction seems a predominant theme, but learning is incorporated well and easily available. Happy jamming! ^.^
Kid, 9 years old December 4, 2011

My Review On....Animal Jam!!

I like Animal Jam! It only has two problems. 1. People can be a little exsclusive sometimes. They make clubs and most of the time it is wolves only and thats not fair. However what I do is I act cool and tell them I am more unike and creative then them because I don't go with the flow. Thats works a lot. 2. Sometimes when people make clubs clubs challenge other clubs to battle. They fake fight. Even though it might be fake it might not be good for young users. So if you have a daughter or son thats not old enough for that you must keep him or her for joining them. It is educational. It will help you if your daughter or son has a animal test coming up. Even if there absoutley terrible at animal tests this website will help him or her approve that grade.Postive messages? Im not sure if this is sexual but some animals date on Animal Jam. Its not like there having sex or anything though the best thing to do is to report them. They will be reported and banned for a certain amount of time so remind your daughter or son to report if they see any kind of sexual things. Sexual things on kids websites is NOT acceptable however it is very rare to see this. Animal Jam is fun to play if I had to rate this 1 to 5 i would give it a four and a half. I did not mention many good things but trust me this is a very good website with many good things. I approve!
Teen, 16 years old Written byIceyMew October 28, 2015

Important info and warning, please read

I been playing animal jam for 4 years and for the first 2 years it's been good.. However, massive changes began to arise and I would like to write this as a warning to parents and kids 1) too much sexual activity There has been and still have many ppl (child predators) who go around the world of jamaa saying stuff like 'if u like me, my den' or 'needs boy/girl' or 'match making my den' where boys and girls will find their 'true love'. I went to one of those and it always ends up with the male trying to hv sex with a girl by doing the hop action while she's doing to the sleep action. They will also use 18+ context on chat such as 'is this fast enuf?' Or 'oh yes baby' or 'feel my pencil' 2) scamming and hacking I hv been scammed many many times and hacked 2 times by normal ppl and once by AJHQ themselves (yes AJHQ hacked me). I recently had this item that AJHQ doesn't like and rather than deleting the item file, they logged on my account and recycled that time frm my den and that is very unprofessional. I tried contacting them several times to give it back or give another item in return however, they responded with sass by telling me not to give my password out to other players or simply by ignoring me.... Players also tend to hack by promising smthg to a jammer in return of a password. They would also ask for Skype username as to send the victim a keylogger to gain all the types of information needed. Scamming is also another major issue in the game. Ppl will ask someone to trust trade in which the victim will trust that the scanner will decline wutever trade they give and once they trade a good item, the scammer will accept and run away. Flash trading is another form of scamming where scammers installed a mod to automatically accept a trade regardless whether the accept button is there 3) poor customer service I hv emailed AJHQ uncountable times and all the time I hv gotten useless responses. Whenever I get hacked, they hv the guts to send an automated response email and they would not even bother doing anything abt the hacker or the items lost. Also AJHQ are very careless when it comes to items.. So be careful with wut item u hv and it's safer to hide good items 4) membership Memberships are a waste of money and only a way for animal jam to cheat... They would set the auto renewal to default and would deduct money out of credit cards without a consent. Memberships are also very overpriced 5) poor moderation It takes 10 ppl to report someone in order to get them suspended which means when they did smthg and u were the only one reporting, AJHQ wouldn't do anything abt it... They mentioned that moderators are watching the game 24/7 however, there are still ppl getting away with code words for swearing 6) swearing Many ppl tend to swear a lot and that would teach kids to swear as well as they think it's ok bc it's a educational game. Ppl would use code words such as 'beach' or 'wutdafuk' or 'six'. I have been called a 'beach' many times due to declining a trade and AJHQ has not done anything abt it 7) violence Role playing is a fun thing around animal jam especially when it comes to fandom such as warrior cats... I hv been in clans and we had fun such as collecting food and taking care of each other and making friends however, they could go overboard when it comes to killing and attacking other clans... They would change the avatar color to hving blood splatter as well 8) addiction I hv been addicted to animal jam until recently when AJHQ hacked into my account. I decided it was enough and that I was sick of it. Due to the rares and betas in the games, many hv become addicted to the game and play for the whole day. In my experience, I rarely get out of my room and I grunt and groan when I hv to take responsibilities and all I do all day is sit in front of my computer playing animal jam... So please watch ur children Animal jam is not a good influence to little kids. The natgeo logo is only fooling everyone to thinking its educational but in my opinion, it's all a big scam