All parent member reviews for Innerstar University

Parent of an infant, 2, 6, and 10 year old Written byAG Fan Parent June 26, 2013

Amazing, fun, safe, and NOT too expensive!

My 10-year-old daughter adores American Girl, and Innerstar U is a lot of fun for her. It's very safe, with safe communication that only involves "Emails" (prescripted messages where girls can say things like "Cupcake Crazy is my favorite game" and "I love lemonade") and no chatting, which, even prescripted or monitored (especially "monitored" type chatting) can be potentially a safety issue. There's so many people complaining about $100 to get on the website, but I find that ridiculous. It's not like you're only paying for the code when you buy the doll. The doll is a lot of fun-definitely more fun than the website-and is NOT there just for Innerstar U.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 August 28, 2012

innerstar university

send messages without any restrictions? This site has games and other activities to make learning fun. How can you make school, homework, and reading more fun?
Parent Written byAlly Bendari August 5, 2011

i love it
Parent of a 9 year old Written byReviewer564 December 30, 2010
Its a great website
Parent of a 8 year old Written bynicky mendel October 20, 2010
I love innerstarU.com! It's so much fun when the doll you created smiling back at you. I am so glad that they ade this just for us.