All parent member reviews for Littlest Pet Shop

how i love it

i think that i love it.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bytocoole4u1029t February 12, 2010

Wonderful site

My kids love to go there. It is very safe and fun for children. I recomend not to go on vips because they are now starting to have problems... I take that sometimes back. Other than that I recomed the site for anyone who wants to go on it.
Adult Written byabcstone January 12, 2010

Not at all what we had anticipated

We have been sorely disappointed by this product. The look is absolutely adorable, but with the plush pet you do not get one year, but one MONTH. You can get a free account, but your choices of pets are limited and once you are on the site there is little to nothing you can actually DO. I was collecting all sorts of goodies, but I couldn't eat the food, wear the clothes, or put the furniture in my house (if I could even BUY it). They quite obviously want you to buy the membership, but even with the preview we've gotten for the last few weeks, my kids don't want it. The games are okay...definitely more kid-geared than other sites, but not terribly challenging for older kids. My eldest daughter bought this for her younger sister and I think she feels rather ripped off.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byalaunte September 25, 2009