Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 14 kid reviews

Sort by:

It closed down.

This site was great before it closed down.. Brings back so much memories.. There was so much to do, even if you're not a member. however membership is needed if you want to buy all the items, decorate a house, and stuff. It's gone, so don't bother... But i did see constant dating on the website, it's very easy to get past the filter. It had so many games, customization, and nostalgia none of those trash games like "club penguin" had. It had great and colourful graphics, adventures, and more. So sad it is gone. Not sure if this site will reopen anytime soon.

Not at all what you might expect

My friend reccomended this site when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. Turns out, it was completely full of dating. I, a female, had made a male charachter because I didn't like the huge eyelashes on the girl charachters, so girl charachters kept coming up to me and saying, "your hot." (It was really funny though if I said "I'm a girl" and they said "Oh... sorry". Learned your lesson about online dating, eh?) Once, someone kept coming up to me and saying things like, "you know you want me". I kept saying "No I don't," and "Go away" but they wouldn't. Sometimes, boys and girls even get together to "merry". Yup, marriage on a kids site. With kids sites today, I totally expected that. And do the mods do anything? Yup, you guessed it. Nope!

lps online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good,but just a big advergame in pretend. reallly super cute!

Good game

Lpso is good, I have many accounts with memberships. To be a member, buy a toy or enter a code. However, there are people who say bad words such as "Go to hell" or "you worship SATIN". There are also dating kids. Would you go on???

nothing can really hapen :)

nothing can happen if you spell a swear word it will be in red so everythings fine the sad thing is it will be canceled in december like the old one :(

Older kids won't like this game.

I would not waste your money on this site, your kids will be begging for you to buy a plushie to get a cool little pet, who just walks around playing a mini game. It costs money to do most of the things, and it's just not worth the money. Do not put your money into this site. 5+ to 8

I loved this game when is was like, 6. I loved LPS. I was a LPS freak. I miss it.

Fun For Children

I used to love this website, it is safe; and great fun for kids. I recommend it to children 7-12.

love it