Kid reviews for Miss O and Friends

Miss O and Friends Poster Image

4 stars!

I really like this site!

Review of a 10 year old

It is very fun

Great social site!

I've only been on this site for only a few months, but this is great! If you're a tween girl looking for a safe social media site, you should try this!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

Miss O and friends is overall my favorite website!!! I love how you can publish your own blogs and stuff and make friends! And everything is TOTALLY SAFE so parents don't have to worry about inappropriate stuff.

It is awesome

Great!

This is a great website! Someone thought it had SEX! Are you kidding me? This has a positive message that girls can do ANYTHING with friends! Although, talk to your kids about not giving out their name or age, it asks for this quite a few times, but if you're smart, you can overlook it!

8 years old

i think it is not for little people but 8 years old and not learning for children that have to learn every single day

friends

i like it

OK I guess

There's really not much to do on the site and it's not all that fun. There are ads everywhere which can get kind of annoying, like ads to tell you how to get a "better body" or ads that are completely unrelevant to tween girls. The only good part is, you can apply to be an intern and volunteer for the site. Also you can enter contests and raffles and stuff

10 year old review

i am 10 years old it is a great website i love it!!!