Parent reviews for NaturalReader

NaturalReader Poster Image

Based on 1 review

The worst website i have seen in a long time.

The website will keep dircting you to pay more to "upgrade" their software without tracking whether you have already paid. It is the most dysfunctional site i have ever used.

purchased web access for year,less than wk telling me i need to purchase again as i ran out of my free 20mins log in twice same result.Do not purchase instead download free one from Cnet.com downloan option .search for TTS.They dont have contact or email option.Voice were poor after couple of day use.Strictly avoid

OH, Heck no! Bait and switch ! Waste of time!

- www.naturalreaders.com - initial impression: easy to use interface, lots of good voices to browse through. - paid $60 annual fee to access online tool - Only allows 7 days of commercial use of a completely different online tool, with very limited number of (terrible) voices. - They offer to sell a decent voice, I pay $40 for British Graham. - British Graham, turns out is for the downloadable version which comes in four varieties 0/$70/$130/$200. - I'VE ALREADY SPENT $100! - I try the $0 version, the British Graham voice won't work with it - it won't export mp3 audio - FAQ says: "NaturalReader Web Premium and Web Premium Plus subscriptions are non-refundable. After purchasing a subscription, you can cancel the auto-renewal at anytime through your Billing Settings. Your account will continue to be active until the end of your billing cycle. We do not provide any refunds or credits for the cancellation of any NaturalReader online application subscriptions." They wasted a lot of my valuable time and hard earned money. I decided I'd take a few more minutes and warn anyone who's considering this RIP OFF.

Decent but for $70....?

It's a decent software but for $70? It's horrible quality in terms of how well the software works. It's glitchy and crashes a lot. The voices are fine but I do wish it was a bit smoother but it's the most natural voice I've seen. It's clear and I do like that you can slow it down. Overall, the $70 price tag isn't worth it plus after 6 months who actually have to pay for updates. I mean charging for an update is too much. First time I've ever heard of that one. I won't be updating after 6 months because I already spent too much on it. I'd give it 2 stars because although it's disappointing, the voice quality is pretty good.