Kid reviews for Webkinz

Webkinz Poster Image

Very disappointing

Dated and money-orientated repetitive gameplay. Very expensive with it forcing you to pay for a new pet or 'Ganz membership' for a game that has not been updated in many years as well as being splattered with adverts as another way to profit. Even after spending hours on the game not to mention all the money they deleted my account entirely due to not having played the game in six months.

Fun app!

Webkinz is so fun! You g egg to design your house, animal, play games, and have fun with friends! The only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is because it’s very bad at saving progress, which really stinks! Overall, very fun app for any age!

Good

This game is awesome my child play it when he was like 3 or 4 years old

I love Webkinz. but somethings need to be changed

They just want you to spend money. If you don't want your kid begging for pets. Don't allow the game

The perfect game for your child.

Perfect game for children. It's a pretty simple game, you own an pet, you take simple care of the pet such as feeding it, making sure it gets plenty of sleep and helping it's needs. Unlike other online games, you cannot talk to others. I also believe it gives children responsibility. They give you an free pet, but you may also want more pets, which will be unlocked with an code from buying one of their stuffed animals from their shop. Besides that, it's not as easy for your children to spend money without knowing. One last subject that I would like to touch on is that, some of the mini games in Webkinz involve school learning, so this could help your child out even when it comes to school. All in all, this game is an perfect game for your children because of its life building skills, safe playing, overall fun for your child and will keep them engaged for hours, and school practice.

its fine but not the best

i remember when i first started, its fine but still its missing something, it sometimes makes you pay for stuff that isnt even interesting , sad to hear its shutting down

Good For Young Kids, But Lots Of Consumerism

It keeps giving you ads to buy more toys yes, but for little kids this eaches them about how to spend money, and that they need to be consistent to achieve their goals. You get locked out if you don't purchase a plush toy each year which I learned the hard way. Overall good game for a few years, but leave before you turn 9.

Awesome website!

I used to love this website when I was young. Keep in mind that you need to become a, as I call it, "Grey Member", because you get a grey badge. This status unlocks many features and you need to buy a physical pet every year for about $10. Then there's the member feature which requires even more payment. All in all though, it's really fun and great for young ones!

A Big Part of my Childhood

I was always on Webkinz, and I had so many. But I did not understand the concept of buying an extra membership back then, so I had a ton, and I was sad when my membership eventually ran out. You can still do a lot without one, and most kids wouldn't know the difference. I love Webkinz, and I miss it so much.